The NBA Draft Thread

Only thing is how will guys like saric, tlc and even embiid who had monster usage adjust once they get less touches and have to play team ball?

Wut

All those dudes are ultimate team players, especially Dario. He was coming off the bench the first half of the year when we had Ilyasova. He's the best passer on the team besides Ben. TLC sparingly played over guys like Stauskas and Gerald Henderson til they finally gave him the minutes the last month and half of the season. And Embiid is an amazing team player...he LOVES his teammates down to the last guy on the bench. His Twitter avy is a ******* picture of TJ McConnell. It's not like these are iso ball type of players that need to take 20 dribbles before scoring the ball.

Fultz, TLC, Simmons, Saric, Embiid. That core is phenomenal. I don't think the average fan realizes how good Saric is. Luwawu is another solid piece nobody talks about.

I've never ordered league pass but I'm considering it to watch the process.

Plus Furkan Korkmaz and Holmes :pimp:

Wut

All those dudes are ultimate team players, especially Dario. He was coming off the bench the first half of the year when we had Ilyasova. He's the best passer on the team besides Ben. TLC sparingly played over guys like Stauskas and Gerald Henderson til they finally gave him the minutes the last month and half of the season. And Embiid is an amazing team player...he LOVES his teammates down to the last guy on the bench. His Twitter avy is a ******* picture of TJ McConnell. It's not like these are iso ball type of players that need to take 20 dribbles before scoring the ball.
You literally only seen 2 of this vaunted core play together and that was for 31 games. You nor anybody else has any idea how this will work. Embiid had one of the highest usage rates in the league (I think 2nd among all players). 

You literally only seen 2 of this vaunted core play together and that was for 31 games. You nor anybody else has any idea how this will work. Embiid had one of the highest usage rates in the league (I think 2nd among all players). 

I've seen three of them play together. I don't think I have to worry about Ben SImmons and Markelle Fultz being bums once they hit a regular season NBA game.

And Embiid is just ridiculously good. His usage rate damn sure isn't what made him look that good.

I've seen three of them play together. I don't think I have to worry about Ben SImmons and Markelle Fultz being bums once they hit a regular season NBA game.

And Embiid is just ridiculously good. His usage rate damn sure isn't what made him look that good.
Yeah, the sixers will be fine.  That core is solid as hell

Right. Saric took off once embiid was shut down, TLC got off in the last month of the season which is fluky already plus he was getting more touches than he would otherwise, Embiid was neck and neck with Westbrook for usage which accounts for his numbers. It's going to be different with Fultz simmons and whatever free agents needing to fit in. There will be an adjustment period. It's not about them being bums. They're going to be less productive by virtue of having less opportunities

Last edited:
Pacers, Hawks and Bulls won't be playoff teams next season

Sixers will be taking one of their spots

Maybe if 34 games gets you in :lol:

Fultz will take the mandatory sixers redshirt year

I'd be surprised if Simmons and Embiid play more than 30 games together

Maybe if 34 games gets you in
laugh.gif

Fultz will take the mandatory sixers redshirt year

I'd be surprised if Simmons and Embiid play more than 30 games together
roll.gif

Breh, too true

Did I just start see a Beasley comparison for John Collins? Good lord that's enough for me today.

Literally nothing asides from height make the two similar

Moving forward Id much rather be in the position the Sixers are than the Celtics. Sixers truly have some great prospects that can be future superstars one day... C's still searching for that guy although they should finally get some opportunities now with these picks coming up. Think its clear both teams along with maybe the Bucks are the future of the East. Obviously Cavs still dominate the conference for a few years if Bron stays but I'm starting to think thats not very likely.

Last edited:
I live in NC and have been to plenty of their games....they're going to suck this year. Hornets fans have zero hope for that team this year.

Keep doubting

Starting 5 played maybe a total of 16 games together last season and had a top 10 offense/defense efficiency. Problem asides from health was backup pg. I highly doubt they pick up Sessions option.

With Rich Cho in his last year of his contract he'll make some noise to get another deal

laugh.gif
what a nonsense move that would be.
Makes all kinds of sense and I've been telling you for a long time.

I shall repeat: Russell nothing but a new school David Wesley - too slow, way too inconsistent, can't penetrate, average shooter, and average defender. In other words, not gonna be a star or even a serviceable role player on a championship team.

Back
Top Bottom