The NCAA Will Now Take Away Touchdowns for Taunting

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

It's only if you start taunting before you score. So it'll apply to like 5% of touchdowns, mostly kickoff/punt returns. Sort of like Bush pointing to Urlacher in the playoffs.

Call me square but I don't really have a problem with this as long as it's enforced fairly.
It's the NCAA...of COURSE it won't be.
laugh.gif

I can't believe there's someone who's actually for this dumb +@! rule.

There is nothing wrong with this rule. All a player has to do is put his head down and run into the end zone. There is no need to drive into end zone or any of that. How dumb do you have to be to get flagged for this rule? Just run into the end zone and you get the touchdown as long you dont celebrate before you enter the end zone. This rule has been in place in high school for a while.

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

There is nothing wrong with this rule. All a player has to do is put his head down and run into the end zone. There is no need to drive into end zone or any of that. How dumb do you have to be to get flagged for this rule? Just run into the end zone and you get the touchdown as long you dont celebrate before you enter the end zone. This rule has been in place in high school for a while.
if i break 2 tackles, spin out another one and stiff arm the !+#$ out of one dude on my way to a 40 yrd TD run you damm right im high stepping my *%% in to the endzone....

you think its unsportsman like? dont let me get into the endzone to begin with....

Back
Top Bottom