The New iPad

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

nope, not worth it by the time you purchase you're new i pad you would be satisfied for the moment playing with the features it has to offer but, as everyone knows electronics is constantly evolving and they'll be a newer i pad coming out the following yr and it would probably store more memory or have twice as many apps or features than the i pad you purchased previously.

The dumbest thing I've read today
laugh.gif
I'm posting from mine right now OP and I'm very happy with it. Like mentioned it's a great device to have when you need something larger than your smart phone and not as large as your desk top.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

I used to think like that, too, until I got an iPad. You'll find that there is a time when you need more functionality than your phone, but less functionality and size than your computer. Unless I'm doing a heavy task (photo editing, document production, etc.), it's much simpler to just use the iPad. It has much better battery life, too.
THIS
Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i didn't have 1 or 2 so i was set on 3. i also have a iphone and a 27" imac so it fits in between the two perfectly. if i were to go on trips i would bring it w/ me but i've just been working and staying home so i use it mostly in my bed before i sleep.

AND THIS

if u can afford it...i say go for it...i got a 64gb Wifi...kinda wish i got 4G tho, its great for casual use like web browsing etc

lent it to my girl last week and havent seen it since 
mad.gif

there is talks that apple is planning on releasing an ipad mini )smaller than an ipad bit bigger than smart phones) to compete with the windows tablets that are releasing around august. The speculated price point is around 249$ give or take... I heard this through a news radio a day or two ago so i would wait if you can and don't mind it being a little bit smaller than the current ipad.
imo

-Get At Me...

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Cop that dere newb iPad OP. I use it so often now instead of that HP Touchpad that broke folks like RaWeX05 use.

HP Touchpad >

Its lighter than the iPad's, would def be more useful in terms for commuters or if you are traveling.  The iPads gets tiring after you hold it for awhile.

In terms of pricing...well that Apple for you.

what are you going to use it for? ive always thought if you have a smartphone and a computer whats the point of a tablet? unless youre like a teacher or something
Once you have a tablet, then you'll understand.

1. Reading on small *** phone screen is dumb annoying.  The tablet is better for web browsing, watching video, checking email than a phone.

2. Tablets are also way more convenient for web browsing than computers.  Yea, if you're sitting on the couch watching television, you can have your laptop out, but its likely heavy and it has to sit on your lap.  You can't one-hand a laptop whilst watching television.  That probably explains while Nielsen reports that most of tablet use is in the living room.

Tablets pretty much bridge the gap perfectly between the productivity and capabilities of a desktop or laptop and the on-the-go convenience with sacrifices of the 4-inch phone screen.

Its lighter than the iPad's, would def be more useful in terms for commuters or if you are traveling.  The iPads gets tiring after you hold it for awhile.

there is also a more recent post which you seemed not to find

what are you going to use it for? ive always thought if you have a smartphone and a computer whats the point of a tablet? unless youre like a teacher or something
I tried reading your statement 4 times but the chick in your avy kept distracting me. WHO IS SHE?

Cop dat new new OP.
They just announced one yesterday, and if thats the one you're talking about, cop dat.

I got my eyes on the mini, but that new 4th gen is a beast if the size/price doesn't bother you.

I'm actually excited to see how well it can run games

why you hating? step your hustle up!
probably some broke boy thats force to use some pos android phone like that boo boo *** s3 all the poor people stay talking about

Dat sarcasm.

Last edited:
^op probably saw the post considering the last time someone replied before munnnjee brought this back was 6 months ago

Back
Top Bottom