*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

yeah..that's it...the ol' salty explanation...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously nobody cops 12 pairs of one particular shoe for themselves...and it doesn't affect me, but what does bother me is that these clowns hog up the inventory on a GR that everyone should have a opportunity to get. Yeah..call me salty because I actually like to see everyone get their pairs..and for retail...
grin.gif

i understand what your saying but we all have common knowledge of how these resellers buy, so its up to u to put ur work in and you woulda gotten your pair, up to 12 30 i could have buy these on line but i have mines already so sorry to say if you aint get your pair work harder next release or hop off ur pc and line up, but at the end of the day we each work for our own money so we should be able to spend it how we want. dry ur tears in a cold long line and man up!
Listen to this guy.."man up"..
laugh.gif
. I served my country..I think I manned up already. Anyways, back to the shoes at hand...I put my work into what I needed from this release. I've had a pair in my possession since Friday..so the ol' put your work in talk doesn't apply to me..I know how these things work..better than most actually. Next time, don't be so quick to assume..I have my pairs...I'm just looking out for the benefit of others...the hell what people think.
grin.gif

i didnt really care about your pairs and what u got, has nothing to do with me and it dont feed me. all im saying is that everyone know how this release would be so if you aint get a pair on line get up and line up thats all. as for me i dont have this to deal with i from the V.I no lines, no hype and camping for sneakers with that said ill be making one call back home to my bro back home to pick up my 5 extra pairs and the last thing will be said is leave them in my closet. BRUH

Okay tough guy..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Any news on Portland? Been out of the sneaker loop for a while... Know that they're releasing at Finishline @ LLoyd center 5 am and midnight @ Niketown but anywhere else? So annoying- Finishline said they hadn't gotten their shipment yet for big kids

Portland 85 def Dallas 81
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont know if yall remember the pic i posted a couple of pages back...

but i heard the HOH Galleria in Houston reached 700 people deep.

CRAZY!!!

Originally Posted by CRISTIAN0322

i got my pair, the footlocker in orlando did a midnight releasee
Yo I was there too. twas crazy! glad i got mine. Hey fam check your pairs. QC on these is not too good. guy ahead of us reported having a hole inhis. mine personally had like chipping on the PL where the seams meet so i had to make em get another pair for me. the ones i got have scratches on the PL.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nonofasho

Got my pair at Champs in Tysons corner (Mclean, VA)...Good thing they had a ticket system...

The footlocker there didn't fare too well. crazy people got maced and one girl got smashed into the roll up door which caved in...

Midnight release....crazy

LMAO...I was there. As soon as it hit 11, it just turned into madness. I didn't wanna deal with it so I just left.

@JordanHead21 could you look out for a sz 9.5 -10.5 for me would appreciate it... I need these for my brother and for me as well for x mas
pimp.gif

i just got a conformation email from footaction, has no G in front of it so im hoping im good. I checked their site and it says the order is still open though.

Originally Posted by infamous54

i dont know if yall remember the pic i posted a couple of pages back...

but i heard the HOH Galleria in Houston reached 700 people deep.

CRAZY!!!
Crazy!
What about Northline?

Order Summary

Order Number:
Order Date: 12/23/2009
Method: Not available until shipped.

off EASTBAY...size 7

anyone had this problem???

Thank you to whoever posted the INTL Eastbay phone # 1 713-261-9588. Got thru in less than a minute and ordered my size 13.5. I asked if they had any sizes9-10 and they said they are sold out. I received a customer number and order number and they will also be sending me a confirmation email and the shoes shouldship out in 6-8 days. good luck everyone. Thats all i know for now.

On a side note i placed an order through footaction.com earlier and got the dreaded "G" order number which is why i went through the intl eastbayphone # as recommended.

Goddamn iPhones..

After waiting an hour on hold, I accidently pressed End Call.

Dude said thank you for calling Eastbay how can I help you...

And I pressed End Call

FML.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Goddamn iPhones..

And I pressed End Call

FML.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Thats the best thing i've heard in 211 pages. SOLID GOLD

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Goddamn iPhones..

And I pressed End Call

FML.

post on FML.com
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

yeah..that's it...the ol' salty explanation...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously nobody cops 12 pairs of one particular shoe for themselves...and it doesn't affect me, but what does bother me is that these clowns hog up the inventory on a GR that everyone should have a opportunity to get. Yeah..call me salty because I actually like to see everyone get their pairs..and for retail...
grin.gif

i understand what your saying but we all have common knowledge of how these resellers buy, so its up to u to put ur work in and you woulda gotten your pair, up to 12 30 i could have buy these on line but i have mines already so sorry to say if you aint get your pair work harder next release or hop off ur pc and line up, but at the end of the day we each work for our own money so we should be able to spend it how we want. dry ur tears in a cold long line and man up!
Listen to this guy.."man up"..
laugh.gif
. I served my country..I think I manned up already. Anyways, back to the shoes at hand...I put my work into what I needed from this release. I've had a pair in my possession since Friday..so the ol' put your work in talk doesn't apply to me..I know how these things work..better than most actually. Next time, don't be so quick to assume..I have my pairs...I'm just looking out for the benefit of others...the hell what people think.
grin.gif

i didnt really care about your pairs and what u got, has nothing to do with me and it dont feed me. all im saying is that everyone know how this release would be so if you aint get a pair on line get up and line up thats all. as for me i dont have this to deal with i from the V.I no lines, no hype and camping for sneakers with that said ill be making one call back home to my bro back home to pick up my 5 extra pairs and the last thing will be said is leave them in my closet. BRUH

Okay tough guy..
roll.gif
roll.gif

okay mr. i served my country, yuh think in combat is the only place in the world be bussing guns lol the irony of some yall americans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom