*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
if i asked some people at footlocker tomorrow, do you think some1 would trade 2 pairs of spacejams for 2001 breds vnds?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Goddamn iPhones..

After waiting an hour on hold, I accidently pressed End Call.

Dude said thank you for calling Eastbay how can I help you...

And I pressed End Call

FML.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This is probably the funniest thing I've read all day.

I would have definitely broke something at that point. A remote, a PS3 controller, a lamp.....something would've been smashed.

everybody should chill , there is alot of stores that will have these tomorrow

i know of stores that normally dont get the hot jordan release's and they have these

so just get up early and get in line and i am sure you will get a pair...... goodluck.............................peace

Originally Posted by asianJordan

if i asked some people at footlocker tomorrow, do you think some1 would trade 2 pairs of spacejams for 2001 breds vnds?

2nd funniest thing ive read all day.

You're dreaming mate
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I don't understand
smh.gif

I had 3 sites up at once on 3 different windows
NDC
FNL
Eastbay
and I was on the phone lines with Eastbay
and I was on this *@!% since 8:30 refreshing, refreshing, refreshing, getting links from NT, refreshing, refreshing, calling, calling
and I am up *@!%'s creek with no F'ing Spacejams

if i don't get a pair at the mall, **** is gonna get ugly. some goon might come out in me word to plies
DAMN Fam i feel you on this one same EXACT thing happened to me i had them all the way done and they just werent processing
devil.gif

Im getting off of work at Midnight PST so im going str8 to a local FTL hopefully theres no line

To whoever posted about the nike/swoosh restock - - how do you know this and if it is true wouldnt it be on a random day and at a random time?]

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by infamous54

i dont know if yall remember the pic i posted a couple of pages back...

but i heard the HOH Galleria in Houston reached 700 people deep.

CRAZY!!!
Crazy!
What about Northline?
i heard about 30 or so about 2 hrs ago but they opening at 5am...

i dont like my chances of coppin.

Well damn even my confirmation # without the G didn't give me no confirmation #.

I'm going to be bat**** mad if I get two pairs of 4.5.
smh.gif

Just came from there. Around 200 people in line. They said they were doing a midnight release, but I think they are not. Looks like 5 am release.

Originally Posted by ShivePlayboy

To whoever posted about the nike/swoosh restock - - how do you know this and if it is true wouldnt it be on a random day and at a random time?]
From the popular JB/Nike releases that I've followed, they get a restock 99% of the time. And yes, its at a random time during the followingweek. And that's what sucks about it--usually I'm at work or doing some random thing when they restock and I miss out again.

Just came from there. Around 200 people in line. They said they were doing a midnight release, but I think they are not. Looks like 5 am release.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Originally Posted by asianJordan

2nd funniest thing ive read all day.

You're dreaming mate
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol, i just wanted some feedback be4 i look dumb in front of some1 in person hahaha

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Originally Posted by abadgti

I got all the way to the submit order page on FNL.com, but when I tried to submit it timed out. When I checked by bank account they charged it.
I got to confirm order page and my bank account got charged
both of you actually hit submit tho, right?
i didn't hit submit once i saw that message on the bottom talking about not being able to process for 24 hours or something...

Yea I hit submit order then it timed out after 2-3 mins. I never received an email confirmation number either.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

yeah..that's it...the ol' salty explanation...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously nobody cops 12 pairs of one particular shoe for themselves...and it doesn't affect me, but what does bother me is that these clowns hog up the inventory on a GR that everyone should have a opportunity to get. Yeah..call me salty because I actually like to see everyone get their pairs..and for retail...
grin.gif

i understand what your saying but we all have common knowledge of how these resellers buy, so its up to u to put ur work in and you woulda gotten your pair, up to 12 30 i could have buy these on line but i have mines already so sorry to say if you aint get your pair work harder next release or hop off ur pc and line up, but at the end of the day we each work for our own money so we should be able to spend it how we want. dry ur tears in a cold long line and man up!
Listen to this guy.."man up"..
laugh.gif
. I served my country..I think I manned up already. Anyways, back to the shoes at hand...I put my work into what I needed from this release. I've had a pair in my possession since Friday..so the ol' put your work in talk doesn't apply to me..I know how these things work..better than most actually. Next time, don't be so quick to assume..I have my pairs...I'm just looking out for the benefit of others...the hell what people think.
grin.gif

i didnt really care about your pairs and what u got, has nothing to do with me and it dont feed me. all im saying is that everyone know how this release would be so if you aint get a pair on line get up and line up thats all. as for me i dont have this to deal with i from the V.I no lines, no hype and camping for sneakers with that said ill be making one call back home to my bro back home to pick up my 5 extra pairs and the last thing will be said is leave them in my closet. BRUH

Okay tough guy..
roll.gif
roll.gif

okay mr. i served my country, yuh think in combat is the only place in the world be bussing guns lol the irony of some yall americans

Actually my job didn't even apply to "bussin guns". But what does your comment have to do with the topic at hand!?
roll.gif
You sound like a straight hater..."some yallAmericans"
laugh.gif
...There's more to life than shoes fam.

yo i copped 2 pairs size size 11 at footlocker...there was no midnight release but they open at 6am, I told him Ill give him 30 if he sold them to me and hedid. I was sooo damn happy because there was a line but I walked right by them and said nothing. its crazy though cause they were camping at 7pm and they goingto stay out there to 6am SMH.

hey weeps? why did u say dont bother going to portland? im thinkin of goin to lloyd center but i dont know how long the lines gonna be and how early i shouldget there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom