Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

yeah..that's it...the ol' salty explanation...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously nobody cops 12 pairs of one particular shoe for themselves...and it doesn't affect me, but what does bother me is that these clowns hog up the inventory on a GR that everyone should have a opportunity to get. Yeah..call me salty because I actually like to see everyone get their pairs..and for retail...
grin.gif

i understand what your saying but we all have common knowledge of how these resellers buy, so its up to u to put ur work in and you woulda gotten your pair, up to 12 30 i could have buy these on line but i have mines already so sorry to say if you aint get your pair work harder next release or hop off ur pc and line up, but at the end of the day we each work for our own money so we should be able to spend it how we want. dry ur tears in a cold long line and man up!
Listen to this guy.."man up"..
laugh.gif
. I served my country..I think I manned up already. Anyways, back to the shoes at hand...I put my work into what I needed from this release. I've had a pair in my possession since Friday..so the ol' put your work in talk doesn't apply to me..I know how these things work..better than most actually. Next time, don't be so quick to assume..I have my pairs...I'm just looking out for the benefit of others...the hell what people think.
grin.gif

i didnt really care about your pairs and what u got, has nothing to do with me and it dont feed me. all im saying is that everyone know how this release would be so if you aint get a pair on line get up and line up thats all. as for me i dont have this to deal with i from the V.I no lines, no hype and camping for sneakers with that said ill be making one call back home to my bro back home to pick up my 5 extra pairs and the last thing will be said is leave them in my closet. BRUH

Okay tough guy..
roll.gif
roll.gif

okay mr. i served my country, yuh think in combat is the only place in the world be bussing guns lol the irony of some yall americans

Actually my job didn't even apply to "bussin guns". But what does your comment have to do with the topic at hand!?
roll.gif
You sound like a straight hater..."some yall Americans"
laugh.gif
...There's more to life than shoes fam.

well u come in here talking bout u serve country like you want a medal of honor, ranting about other people buying multiple pairs who is the real hater. go sit your a%% down CHUMP.

I come in here asking for a medal of honor!?
eek.gif
Point me to a statement I wrote describing any of that. All I did was reply back to your frivolous "man up" comment..assuming I hadn't even copped yet.
roll.gif
Dude you sound like a bitter clown..and apparently have a hidden dislike for American patriotism...but whatever...I'm done responding.
roll.gif
"Chump".
roll.gif

i never said u did i said it seems like u did learn to read instead of being on niketalk u need to get redirected to hooked on phonics .com yuh big dummy

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I'm not happy with these. I just paid 216 for these at a midnight sale. I just compared them with my OG 96 black/reds and my 01 pair and the shape is completely off. They are so thin. I didn't get the CDP pair so I didn't pay attention to the quality. I see now what a lot people were talking about. I might take these back.

You must was at Athletes foot. My brother was the very first to go in. Light skinned cat. Which atletes foot were you at.

wheeeew!!

Damn near caught frostbite waitin on 34th st since 11:30 for these joints..

Thinkin bout coppin another pair tomorrow for trade bait in the future..

so if someone wants 12 pairs of shoes they paid for with their money they worked for they greedy smfh some yall just salty. but on a side note those who copped to resell yall no yall aint getting more than 250 shipped rite lol

yeah..that's it...the ol' salty explanation...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Obviously nobody cops 12 pairs of one particular shoe for themselves...and it doesn't affect me, but what does bother me is that these clowns hog up the inventory on a GR that everyone should have a opportunity to get. Yeah..call me salty because I actually like to see everyone get their pairs..and for retail...
grin.gif

i understand what your saying but we all have common knowledge of how these resellers buy, so its up to u to put ur work in and you woulda gotten your pair, up to 12 30 i could have buy these on line but i have mines already so sorry to say if you aint get your pair work harder next release or hop off ur pc and line up, but at the end of the day we each work for our own money so we should be able to spend it how we want. dry ur tears in a cold long line and man up!
Listen to this guy.."man up"..
laugh.gif
. I served my country..I think I manned up already. Anyways, back to the shoes at hand...I put my work into what I needed from this release. I've had a pair in my possession since Friday..so the ol' put your work in talk doesn't apply to me..I know how these things work..better than most actually. Next time, don't be so quick to assume..I have my pairs...I'm just looking out for the benefit of others...the hell what people think.
grin.gif

i didnt really care about your pairs and what u got, has nothing to do with me and it dont feed me. all im saying is that everyone know how this release would be so if you aint get a pair on line get up and line up thats all. as for me i dont have this to deal with i from the V.I no lines, no hype and camping for sneakers with that said ill be making one call back home to my bro back home to pick up my 5 extra pairs and the last thing will be said is leave them in my closet. BRUH

Okay tough guy..
roll.gif
roll.gif

okay mr. i served my country, yuh think in combat is the only place in the world be bussing guns lol the irony of some yall americans

Actually my job didn't even apply to "bussin guns". But what does your comment have to do with the topic at hand!?
roll.gif
You sound like a straight hater..."some yall Americans"
laugh.gif
...There's more to life than shoes fam.

well u come in here talking bout u serve country like you want a medal of honor, ranting about other people buying multiple pairs who is the real hater. go sit your a%% down CHUMP.

I come in here asking for a medal of honor!?
eek.gif
Point me to a statement I wrote describing any of that. All I did was reply back to your frivolous "man up" comment..assuming I hadn't even copped yet.
roll.gif
Dude you sound like a bitter clown..and apparently have a hidden dislike for American patriotism...but whatever...I'm done responding.
roll.gif
"Chump".
roll.gif

damn take this to a diffrent thread. last thread got cancelled because of off topic arguing. anyway, i ended up with 4. already had 1 from air-randy. 2 fromwork and 1 more from eastbay international that will be here first week of january.
pimp.gif

I'm not happy with these. I just paid 216 for these at a midnight sale. I just compared them with my OG 96 black/reds and my 01 pair and the shape is completely off. They are so thin. I didn't get the CDP pair so I didn't pay attention to the quality. I see now what a lot people were talking about. I might take these back.

It would be great if you could post some comparison pics between these and the 1996 originals. They aren't even close.

Originally Posted by blco02

It would be great if you could post some comparison pics between these and the originals. They aren't even close.

in for this

I agree riddla713...I didn't realize so many sensitive NT'ers are on here. But I apologize for the interruption...somebody gotta be the mature personhere.
grin.gif

so I'm guessing since my confirmation order from Eastbay started with a G & I have still yet to receive an email for the past 2 hours, that I'moutta luck
frown.gif

Originally Posted by mst9023

NEED SOME INFO ON RELEASES IN SCRANTON PA AND SYRACUSE NY im from binghamton and im sol

your the type who writes the giant essay the night before right?

and eastbay is shipping them out in like a week??
nerd.gif
smh.gif

Got through to Eastbay around 915pm PST and ordered my 2 pairs of 10.5 Space Jams.

It's been nearly a year and a half since I got sneakers and I got a pair of White/Red 12s and the Space Jams in less than a week's span.

I don't care about the quality. I'm just gonna rock em' and keep my 2001 pair on ice.

Thanks NT! Good luck to everyone who hasn't secured their pairs yet.

--Michael

Sorry. These will not hit sale racks. GR is a size range - it has no relation to quantity. If you didnt get em dont be too mad cause they'll be yellowbefore you know it

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

You must was at Athletes foot. My brother was the very first to go in. Light skinned cat. Which atletes foot were you at.

Athletes Foot in Atlanta, the West End area.

i think eastbay will be canceling alot of orders on these but i took my friend to HOH in dallas to buy and the line was not that long i think the cdp had morehype than these I wont ever forget that day congrats to whoever copped and actually satisfied

Originally Posted by asianJordan

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

if i asked some people at footlocker tomorrow, do you think some1 would trade 2 pairs of spacejams for 2001 breds vnds?

2nd funniest thing ive read all day.

You're dreaming mate
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol, i just wanted some feedback be4 i look dumb in front of some1 in person hahaha
Damn how old are you?

If thats you in your avy, you cant be older then 13.

alien.gif

I'm 14, just wanted some feedback ....sorry it was a dumb question
I think someone might. Just ask. You might have to add cash though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom