*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
"High demand has put Eastbay over the top..." Anyone else get that message after it seems like you are about to get through?
smh.gif

JUST ORDERED FROM FINISHLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it worked, got an e-mail and everything!!!

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

So, excited... especially how this feels like old times.

glad i was able to get another sz 15 from swoosh. got my first pair for $112 then went thru again and copped another 15 for $109, both with free shipping. iused 2 different addresses just to be on the safe side they wont cancel em. now i can get some rest

i just ordered two pair one at a time got confimation on both. That makes 7 confirmations tonite. With 4 g's

it never fails on these ultra hyped releases, but between the buying, selling trading and pyramids alotta yall will be..

1z499qd.gif

laugh.gif

Garbage... online sold out... had a plug but couldnt get a checc cashed tonight... hopimg for some good news in the next couple hours... congrats to all thatmade it happen for themselves... I've got the 2000 SJ in excellent condition (quality also
tongue.gif
) so I really truly don't care if I bring these home I just wanted themcuz they're new...
tongue.gif

Ordered a sz. 11 off Finishline.

Hope it goes through. I'll still be checkin' in the morning though. Luckily I don't live in to big of a town.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

I'm going to sleep... good luck to anybody who hasn't gotten a pair yet.

So glad that I actually got a pair...
pimp.gif

this.
pimp.gif

Swoosh restock or bust.
smh.gif

I'm mad 'cause I should've been able to get these when Baby Jumpman posted the NDC link (props
smokin.gif
).

I fumbled though, plus I was on my work CPU
smh.gif

So I blew the chance to get these for $105 a pop. I know I've posted this a couple of times...just bummed.

Might hit up a few spots in the morning, might not.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Swoosh restock or bust.
smh.gif

I'm mad 'cause I should've been able to get these when Baby Jumpman posted the NDC link (props
smokin.gif
).

I fumbled though, plus I was on my work CPU
smh.gif

So I blew the chance to get these for $105 a pop. I know I've posted this a couple of times...just bummed.

Might hit up a few spots in the morning, might not.
ohwell.gif
Try FinishLine, I just got a confirmation #

I used 8 computers in a computer science lab on my college campus. I was able to get (2) footaction, (2) footlocker wg's, (1) eastbay w/ g. While sittingreading this tread i picked up two just now from finishline.

this had to be the easiest midnight cop ever. out the store by 12:30 with 2 pair in hand. now i'm posting from the warmth of my bed with jams on my feet.good luck to yall in the morning!!!

got confirmation on finishline........hopefully i get them in the mail..............

234 AM EST just ordered another size 13 from Finishline.com. Got a confirmation number, went through no problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom