*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy copp
smokin.gif
. Alot of people coming 10 mins before release and thencomplaining they didn't get theirs
smh.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

just ordered my pair from Finishline and got a confirmation email INSTANTLY!!!!

now i gotta turn off my alarm clock and sleep in..

Originally Posted by KCJORDANHEAD

this had to be the easiest midnight cop ever. out the store by 12:30 with 2 pair in hand. now i'm posting from the warmth of my bed with jams on my feet. good luck to yall in the morning!!!

I wish there was a midnight sale around here, Mpls. Unless I didn't call around enough. I hope FINISHLINE comes through!!! AHhhhhhhhhhhh! The anticipation!

i got a pair on eastbay (or not) my confirmation number has a G in front of it so most of us know how that can go. Got some stuff to do in the morning, mighttry and swing through a couple spots while im out. i havent checked this thread at all, might read back a few pages to check out some story's.

everyone out in the street right now yall crazy, but good luck getting your pairs.

Originally Posted by super23freak

JUST ORDERED FROM FINISHLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it worked, got an e-mail and everything!!!

FINGERS CROSSED!!!

So, excited... especially how this feels like old times.

FINISHLINE for hte MFing WIN! Confirmed....BABY!!! CONFIRMED!!!!

I guess they fixed their computers or something....happy now.

all i can say is if there's someone tryna cut in and ur in the front don't punk out stand your ground...it's been ruff out there on that note
GNite and Good luck everyone!

Did anyone who ordered from eastbay without 'G' get their confirmation email? I didn't get one yet, but I can see my order in order history.

thanks for the heads up. I got nervous from the my eastbay order and i pulled the trigger on FNL and got confirmation right after. THanks again.

I just ordered one from finish line too, do you guys know if eastbay is cool with cancelling an order before they ship out? I know you're not allowed to dothat on nike.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom