Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

yo i got all these for me and tha family the whole family none are for resell at all ,i hope that cookie was for me

So your saying you paid damn near 3g's for shoes for the family, are you crazy?
my fam gave me tha money and it was a tatol of 42 pairs

What store would allow one person to purchase 42 pairs of Space Jams?
Nike should revoke their rights to sell Jordans.

lol my connect is the dm for my area

So what you are saying is you know a Shady District Manager. Nice, real nice.
yo i make sure to tell my cuzz he is shady
Before you do that, tell him to hook up yo NT fam. Don't burn bridges yet.
laugh.gif

Ebay prices are bananas....

i see a sz 13 going for $530 with 2 days left....

and i dont see anything cheaper than $250.

Copped my sz 13..... Wondering how long it will take till that icy sole is not soo icy anymore......... Im wearing mine on xmas!!!

Originally Posted by infamous54

Ebay prices are bananas....

i see a sz 13 going for $530 with 2 days left....

and i dont see anything cheaper than $250.

give a month or two, iam pretty sure the price would settle around the $250 range by then
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

well full size run in europe nikestore, most likely be shipped to the states i guess

i remember in spring of '08 ago eastbay a restock of aquas for $100 and black/reds for $140 and all of those were pairs from europe...anybody rememberthat?

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Originally Posted by northsideboss82

Sad thing is,people are still in denial about this release,i bet you anything theres not a restock,wheres is the proof,theres alot of he say she say as far as restock is concerend,restock isnt garaunteed,like i said,you know how many stores that use to tell me oh dont worry we might get a restock shipment in next week,guess what my people,the majority of the time,they never got a restock,its a big maybe,wishing on a prayer as far as depending on a restock in concerend,yall shouldve researched the history of this shoe,rather than think it was just a normal retro jordan like most of them do ,and its funny that all these cats were thing just because it was GR that it would be a easy cop,dont worry though,yall can go eat up all of the other meaningless retros that JB is putting out right now like the ashy larry 6,s,the faded suede edition,and the flu games 12,s the faded suede edition,
laugh.gif
,hahahahhhaahahahahaha,yall failed,bigtyme.
When people say restock they mean online retailers, FNL/Footlocker will have a restock, they always do, you just have to be on point when it happens.

That's as real as you get^^

Well my lil quick story, I tried online last night server crashed on me.I kept trying but could not get through so ended up just giving up and trying ny luckthis morning..woke up around 5:30 went to my local footlocker and picked up a size 6 for my girl for Xmas..made some calls and as of 9:tongue:m eastern time, aroundmy way adult sizes been gone but for the lil feet ppl size 6 etc etc still available..congrats to all that picked up

Wasn't planning on getting these at all, but one of my peeps text me at 2:00pm to tell me his store still had a 9 and a 13 left and I should ride out andget them. I was at work so I couldn't make it...my boy tells me he will hold them until I get off work if I wanted....got to the store at 7pm, picked upboth pairs and just got home. The quality is just as I figured they would be
eyes.gif
...the 13 doesn't have bumps on the midsole but my 9 does. They are nice...not worth camping out for though and not really worth $175. If my dudehadn't made it so ridiculously easy to cop I would not have bothered. I'm gonna sell the 13 to my homeboy (retail) and beat my pair into the ground.

They just used NeverWearThem's picture of his Spacejams on the local news here in LA, because they were talkingabout the madness at the Sacramento Mall.

NWT, I hope you got paid for that. Your tag was so clearly seen in the picture.
laugh.gif

I guess im gonna beat my pair in the ground..... A couple good rocks outta them.....1 on xmas ......then str8 to the court in em......haha

These are icy as hell but my production date is from JULY 2009. how the hell do i upload the pics? sorry noob question

for all you people complaining that im an #+$@%*% because i got 14 or 15 pairs need to give it a rest, i got 4 pairs last tuesday and let others get the restat my one spot, i gave people until 12 pm today to get the rest at the other 4 stores and they didnt, where im from we dont have shoeheads so spacejams wouldsit on shelves..

i didnt spoil no kids christmas.

I have a 1 year old son whos birthday was december 14th and christmas is 11 days later, biweekly paychecks dont cut it so why is it a problem that I buy 15pairs of shoes and put them on ebay for others to get? I dont force a price on anybody, im not telling people to pay 350 for them. Thats on them, I have afamily to take care of, i dont have to worry about Niketalk kids that are in cali or something that are upset they didnt get a pair and blame it on me being inlanc pa..

and and p.s you can blame yourselves, whoever the hypebeasts are. i got a few pairs early in the week then last night I look at this thread and look on ebayand see everybody hyping up a general release like its the dmp or something so I capitalized

Came home after work and got my shoes in the mail from shoetrends. I was surprise because I thought they were going to ship on the 28th, but it all worked out!

Originally Posted by lilpennymagicfan

for all you people complaining that im an #+$@%*% because i got 14 or 15 pairs need to give it a rest, i got 4 pairs last tuesday and let others get the rest at my one spot, i gave people until 12 pm today to get the rest at the other 4 stores and they didnt, where im from we dont have shoeheads so spacejams would sit on shelves..

i didnt spoil no kids christmas.

I have a 1 year old son whos birthday was december 14th and christmas is 11 days later, biweekly paychecks dont cut it so why is it a problem that I buy 15 pairs of shoes and put them on ebay for others to get? I dont force a price on anybody, im not telling people to pay 350 for them. Thats on them, I have a family to take care of, i dont have to worry about Niketalk kids that are in cali or something that are upset they didnt get a pair and blame it on me being in lanc pa..

Boo Hoo, get a job that works then

Had a pair on hold for me from one spot and then drove around a different city to find a second. After 6 stores, I was successful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom