*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
the date is the 23rd some people havent gotten their memos about the release date change yet but the will the closer to the releas date NIke is just late withthings but most stores have gotten that email and an email stating that they cant put the shoes on display. I dont know about other areas but in Htown mostpeople got them but wont release info and they tell me to wait until release date

Everyone thats in htown or surrounding areas, Footlocker northline has recieved their shipment and has them on display I havent seen any other stores with themon display other than them got check them out in person they are fresh

Originally Posted by seanj4523

the date is the 23rd some people havent gotten their memos about the release date change yet but the will the closer to the releas date NIke is just late with things but most stores have gotten that email and an email stating that they cant put the shoes on display. I dont know about other areas but in Htown most people got them but wont release info and they tell me to wait until release date

Talked to the stores in Deerbrook. They're releasing them on the 23rd. I might just go there as soon as I get off work tuesday night, which is 11
grin.gif
(so much for trying to use Eastbay). Hopefully they give me an early shift.

People just need to relax. We all know the release date is the 23rd. These are abundant. I will be seeing at least 30 pairs myself. If I can get that many,it's not difficult for people to get 1.

Originally Posted by Rapido27

People just need to relax. We all know the release date is the 23rd. These are abundant. I will be seeing at least 30 pairs myself. If I can get that many, it's not difficult for people to get 1.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but you're getting 30 pairs?

i don't know about the rest of u but i'm ready for this release, to happen and be over with all the hype and rumors are starting to get old.

i want an official pair don't get me wrong, because the b-grades i got from air-randy isn't going to cut it, depending on your location theyshouldn't be hard to get .

if u don't get them u won't die, just wait for a restock like charmcity said it just shoes life goes on. besides u can't miss nothing u never had

Originally Posted by BLaZE201NJ

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

Anybody from northh jersey if so where u coppin these

Ill be copping them at footlocker at the Garden State plaza.. I need to get a second pair

You already know it, Gotta love jersey when it comes to these releases. No tax plus we have a lot of urban accounts. Just made my round of calls. Got 3 spotsholding my pairs. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Yes I am.
It's Rapido, what do you expect.
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^To the guy from NY going to times square as far as getting two pairs it can happen but a store letting you buy two pairs at one time, very unlikely.

Just got my confirmation from Ron from shoetrends! My order went thru yes! So glad because I'm not able to take the day off the release date.

I'm not even gonna wake up early for these. I'll stop by a mall if I have nothing to do and pick these up if they still have them, if not, ohwell
ohwell.gif

For those that are trying to resell, you won't be making too much. The most I see these going for is probably 250.

I really didnt read threw the whole topic, but in my store each size only got 2 pairs, except for siez 10.5-11 .. it was 4 pairs for those sizes. Just thoughtthis would help with some people.

Originally Posted by PhatNguyen

I'm not even gonna wake up early for these. I'll stop by a mall if I have nothing to do and pick these up if they still have them, if not, oh well
ohwell.gif

For those that are trying to resell, you won't be making too much. The most I see these going for is probably 250.

^^^is this your small bid into persuading others to not go? lmao good try
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Blazin4QB

Another thing......will we be able to buy more than one pair?
nerd.gif

i was told at my local footlocker you can buy how ever many pair you want. now, that don't go for every footlocker, thats just what i was told

never wear them wrote:

Ima have my little brother pick me out the nicest pair out of the shipment.... either sz 10.5 or 11.
haha...as you should. But your lil bro is going to have to do a lot of sole searching for the nicest pair.
laugh.gif

Hope all is well with you man...

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

Originally Posted by drillest

I just called boot camp don't know if they're lying or not but they said they only had the 12s and not the spacejams.

Give em a call before u guys head out there

same here

me 2 smfh yoooo can some1 plz tell me all the places i can get these now in NYC ?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Is there gonna be another preorder? I missed out on ShoeTrends.
Trust me don't preorder from Shoetrends. It might turn out to be more of a hassle than just going to the store.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by Pinoyjer

Is there gonna be another preorder? I missed out on ShoeTrends.
Trust me don't preorder from Shoetrends. It might turn out to be more of a hassle than just going to the store.
Don't listen to this man!

I've been messing with shoetrends since '01. Actually same year I joined this site (check the name) Ron is as legit as they come. Any NT OG will tellyou!!

Oh and I already ordered my 3 pairs from Shoetrends and have already gotten an order confirmation. LEGIT SON!!!
pimp.gif

EDIT - Forgot to mention most likely they will restock one more time, but probably after RD.

011085_1_p.jpg

these look so odd to me..
alien.gif
....they just dont seem worth the $175 theirgiong for...
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

anybody have better picks that'll make me wanna cop?? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom