*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
^that pair looked like mine before I loosened the laces. once you loosen them up, they look amazing

I don't know what's normal for an online release because I never cop online so therefore I've never researched it but there will be a little over100,000 Units for online sales.

Shoetrends is as legit as they come. Been ordering from them since 03. They just take a while to ship sometimes.

Originally Posted by tizoni

011085_1_p.jpg

these look so odd to me..
alien.gif
....they just dont seem worth the $175 their giong for...
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

anybody have better picks that'll make me wanna cop?? lol
idk how anyone would think these look odd.. but here you go :

a092556e11bab11d8405c39630d66d6b8e9e69a.jpg

WOW JUST SAW THESE IN PERSON. TAKE THIS INFO HOW YOU WANT IT. JUST FYI

1. VERY CHEAP MATERIAL

2. DOES NOT LOOK LIKE AIR JORDAN 11'S, SHAPE IS VERY OFF

3. NOT WORTH $175

4. AIR JORDAN XII WHITE/RED IS BY FAR WORSE

YOUNGIN'S DONT HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE THESE SHOES TO. OLDERS HEADS KNOW WHATS UP.....JORDAN BRAND IS LOSING IT

My local FNL is getting 10 pairs of the Space Jams.

Compared to 24 pairs of both of the 12's that have released recently.

Seems to me the Space Jams will be slightly limited, but still not too tough to find.

Originally Posted by Hetty714

My local FNL is getting 10 pairs of the Space Jams.

Compared to 24 pairs of both of the 12's that have released recently.

Seems to me the Space Jams will be slightly limited, but still not too tough to find.

^ yep mine too both east and west side fnl's are only gettin 1-2pair in each size!
devil.gif
since a employee wears my size i had to go up a half size to get mine locked in

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

YOUNGIN'S DONT HAVE NOTHING TO COMPARE THESE SHOES TO. OLDERS HEADS KNOW WHATS UP.....JORDAN BRAND IS LOSING IT

DUDE IM AN OLDER SNEAKERHEAD MY SELF AND I
nerd.gif
SEEN THE WHT/RD 12'S ANDTHERE ON POINT!
pimp.gif
CHECK THE WHT/RD 12 THREAD THERES A SIDE BY SIDECOMPARE. AND THERE VERY,VERY CLOSE TO THE OG.......SO IT SEEMS YOUR JUST TRYING TO CRY ABOUT JB.......WHATS NEW?
grin.gif

1. VERY CHEAP MATERIAL

3. NOT WORTH $175

im not gonna doubt you about the XI's....but i find it funny that everything i have seen or read contradicts everything you said about theXII's....and im young but i do have shoes to compare these 2...so when i get my pair in a week i will compare them to originals and the 03 retro....butfrom everything i can see...these look pretty on par with the 03 retro as far as shape and quality...but like i said...in a week i will say for sure

1. VERY CHEAP MATERIAL

3. NOT WORTH $175

eyes.gif

was cool with your "info" till ya had to throw youngins in there
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

DUDE IM AN OLDER SNEAKERHEAD MY SELF AND I
nerd.gif
SEEN THE WHT/RD 12'S AND THERE ON POINT!
pimp.gif
CHECK THE WHT/RD 12 THREAD THERES A SIDE BY SIDE COMPARE. AND THERE VERY,VERY CLOSE TO THE OG.......SO IT SEEMS YOUR JUST TRYING TO CRY ABOUT JB.......WHATS NEW?
grin.gif

HAHA THIS DUDE, ON POINT? BY LOOKING AT PICS?
laugh.gif

LIKE I SAID FOOL I SEEN THESE(AT THE THE STORE) AND PICS.....ALSO (THREAD HAS A SIDE BY SIDE PIC) SO SMH AT YOU
laugh.gif

they're gonna be up on websites right? trying to score these online like i did with the xi/xii pack. not trying to stand in a damn line

Originally Posted by jretro23

they're gonna be up on websites right? trying to score these online like i did with the xi/xii pack. not trying to stand in a damn line

they will be on eastbay,finishline and footaction and footlocker.com

WOW JUST SAW THESE IN PERSON.

1. VERY CHEAP MATERIAL same as all JB products

3. NOT WORTH $175 a lot of shoes aren't worth msrp

Fixed*

Oh yea I guess im a "youngin" only 19 and I have both the og white/red 12 and the 2000 Space Jam retro 11 to compare both shoes to. We all knowshapes are off and quality of materials has gone down. It's been that way since the first set of retro just it wasn't as bad and people didn'tcomplain so much. Is there anything else you want to complain/ramble about?

And
laugh.gif
at you if you think JB is losing it they've been lost it unfortunately

- BrockBo

It depends on how many people shows up. If it's a big crowd then they only let two or three in at a time in order to maintain peace. lol

Damn Baby J, you're only 19? Thats crazy. Your work in the DB6 thread is appreciated. You hooked up damn near everyone that wanted a pair. If you canget that going for these Space Jams I don't think anyone on NT would miss out on this release.

Yo is *%+*'S gonna have these for sell I known they have J's for sell on the regular

^Oh man? Well if there's ppl who know spanish and can answer my question.. Will PICO'S be selling these?

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by jretro23

they will be on eastbay,finishline and footaction and footlocker.com
how hard will these be to get online at either of those sites?.........should i take the chance? or just get my freezing cold gear ready forcamping
tired.gif

1. VERY CHEAP MATERIAL

3. NOT WORTH $175

calm down son you dont have to purchase them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom