*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

got two pairs at $200 a pop in NYC my ex's lil bro did me the solid i'll take pics tomorrow when he drops them off to me.....i'll be hitting up some spots in Manhattan that i know are getting their shipment today i'll keep you guys posted
I'm gonna be rollin around manhattan checkin places later too. I'd pay a little extra just to have them now. I gotta work all day the 23rd and 24th. Not a matter of if I can get them, but if I can get them in my size...which is why I wouldn't mind coughin up cash.

nice & plz keep me posted on any spots in manhattan......i think ima get mine today if this store receives their shipment but if not thengrrrrrrrrrr
mad.gif
lol

Originally Posted by magneto621

theres spots in nyc sellin a wide range of sizes for $300 a pair for men's and $175 for Gs sizes ..

oo hell no that's sad i'm sorry i mean i like them but i'm not spemding 300 for space jams when i only spent 300 on the cdp last year smfh not tomention the retail for these are only 175 in mens hahaha how they gonna sell the space jams @ the mens retail price for the kids sizes lol smh

Fulton? my boy picked up a pair from there for $210 they ain't give u any room for haggle?

Nah i picked mine up from the guys at sportech in brighton beach. Most likely my last time dealing with them.

Haha if it's the spot I'm thinking of ...the Russians in there are BRUTAL. I remember trying to haggle to buy like 4 DMPs and the guywouldn't even look up from the newspaper he was reading.

Originally Posted by crooklyncon

Originally Posted by riddla713

man im kinda upset. i will not be opening on 12/23. im come in at 10 am and i know they will all be sold out in my size by then ( size 11 ). to make it even worse the manager at the store is a real stickler and if you are not working when they release, then they treat you like every other customer and make you wait in line. thats ftl policy, but i know alot of ftl dont screw their employees like that. how can they expect me to close at 11 pm on 12/22, then go wait in line until 6 am, and then come in to work at 10 am. hopefully the manager will let us hold at least one pair so we dont have to wait in line but i doubt it. anybody know if employee discount will be allowed on these at ftl, champs, or footaction.

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!! are we getting our 30 on the spacejams. I should be off on 12/22 so I should be in line with all the customers, when I get back to work on 12/23 I just might be a straight *+%hole to my managers and customers for ftl treating me like a regular customer.

Thats messed up that you guys managers are doing yall like that im glad i never have that problem. Its only a couple pair of shoes out the bunch especiallywhen we prob cant use the discount. Thats real sad its not like all employees are gonna get the shoes anyway. I can put my shoes on hold for as long as i wantat my store. Thats crazy they treat you guys like that
sick.gif

Originally Posted by JD161616

got two pairs at $200 a pop in NYC my ex's lil bro did me the solid i'll take pics tomorrow when he drops them off to me.....i'll be hitting up some spots in Manhattan that i know are getting their shipment today i'll keep you guys posted
I'm gonna be rollin around manhattan checkin places later too. I'd pay a little extra just to have them now. I gotta work all day the 23rd and 24th. Not a matter of if I can get them, but if I can get them in my size...which is why I wouldn't mind coughin up cash.

Yea man i feel you i work both days, but i got 34th st 5 mins away on the train from work, and i got NikeTown 2 blocks away from me i'm on 55th & 6thso it's not that bad just a matter of getting away from the desk for about an hr...

but i can never tell how my work day will go so that's really the only reason i pulled the trigger plus it's only 15 bucks more than retail it'llsave me the stress if not i had no prob waiting for the RD

Where my DMV dudes coppin? ... I am not going ANYWHERE near Iverson Mall, or Forestville ... HA! ... no time for the crazy dudes out there... and you know theybe out there...

Originally Posted by richkid23

Originally Posted by magneto621

theres spots in nyc sellin a wide range of sizes for $300 a pair for men's and $175 for Gs sizes ..

oo hell no that's sad i'm sorry i mean i like them but i'm not spemding 300 for space jams when i only spent 300 on the cdp last year smfh not to mention the retail for these are only 175 in mens hahaha how they gonna sell the space jams @ the mens retail price for the kids sizes lol smh

those are the spots that will have them there till the RD 300 was 2 months ago....not anymore most spots have gone down to 260 tops

ive decided not to get these 2009 release instead will get a DS 2000 pair for $ (haha thought i was going to say how much huh
laugh.gif
)....anyways went to my local footlocker and they only have 18 pairs...maybewill send my little bro and buy him a pair...goodluck to everyone on RD.

yes i know pics or ducktales...will post when i get them

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

Originally Posted by crooklyncon

Originally Posted by riddla713

man im kinda upset. i will not be opening on 12/23. im come in at 10 am and i know they will all be sold out in my size by then ( size 11 ). to make it even worse the manager at the store is a real stickler and if you are not working when they release, then they treat you like every other customer and make you wait in line. thats ftl policy, but i know alot of ftl dont screw their employees like that. how can they expect me to close at 11 pm on 12/22, then go wait in line until 6 am, and then come in to work at 10 am. hopefully the manager will let us hold at least one pair so we dont have to wait in line but i doubt it. anybody know if employee discount will be allowed on these at ftl, champs, or footaction.

ABSOLUTELY NO WAY!!! are we getting our 30 on the spacejams. I should be off on 12/22 so I should be in line with all the customers, when I get back to work on 12/23 I just might be a straight *+%hole to my managers and customers for ftl treating me like a regular customer.

Thats messed up that you guys managers are doing yall like that im glad i never have that problem. Its only a couple pair of shoes out the bunch especially when we prob cant use the discount. Thats real sad its not like all employees are gonna get the shoes anyway. I can put my shoes on hold for as long as i want at my store. Thats crazy they treat you guys like that
sick.gif

when its all said and done, footlocker corp makes millions a year, the least they could do is take care of their employees who make the company money. it iswhat it is though, if they took care of their employees there wouldn't be so many people abusing 50% weekends and the companys exchange policy.

nah wasn't from there he went to one of the shiek spots but he def got them for 210 i didn't believe him till he showed me the receipt

I just copped a pair from sneakerhead.com, but starting to have a little buyers remorse. I'm not hurting by spending the extra $50, but if these are asplentiful as the 12's, I could have just waited.

alright, at first i was in doubt of the guys saying these will be easy.. i just heard that stores are STILL getting in more shipment of the spacejams.. soi'm sure these are gonna be quite easy to cop...

I've never camped out, for shoes at least, and had a question for all you ogs, because everyone has different opinions on whether or not to camp for these,if I just hit up my local spot every hour or so to see if anyone is waiting and then just hopped in line after I see the first couple people, do you think thatwould work? I'm really not trying to miss out on these babies

I just bought a pair of the kids spacejam on sneakerhead.com for wifey...will be out on release date for my size I just don't see myself paying 240 onsneakerhead.com or anywhere for that matter to get them shipped to ya a few days before RD...Madness!

just called Premium Laces on Spring Street they have them in! Price? idk they didn't want to tell me over the phone....

Store Info
Premium Laces
68 Spring Street, New York, NY
(212) 334-4939‎

...i expect them to have decent pricing...good luck

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

ive decided not to get these 2009 release instead will get a DS 2000 pair for $ (haha thought i was going to say how much huh
laugh.gif
)....anyways went to my local footlocker and they only have 18 pairs...maybe will send my little bro and buy him a pair...goodluck to everyone on RD.

yes i know pics or ducktales...will post when i get them
well if it's for a decent price the smart thing to do is cop a pair of 09's and keep ur 00's DS till u run the '09's into theground...longevity is key

just called my spot West on W 72nd Street between B'way & Columbus they told me they should be getting their shipment later on today...they weren'tset on the price but my dude at the store gave me a guesstimate of $220 + tax he was gonna make sure w/ his boss i'm gonna call them later tonite

Store Info:
WEST
147 West 72nd Street
(212) 787-8595
www.Westnyc.com

Footlocker by my house are getting these too....
Talk to my friend that works there and he said that they only are getting 2 per sz

Is a small footlocker.........

.....and another one Sprint Shoes on 94th & B'Way will have their shipment Thursday....just told me $220 you can talk them into not charging you tax

Sprint Sports
2511 Broadway
New York, NY 10025
(212) 665-0925‎

Originally Posted by Ineed23s

Where my DMV dudes coppin? ... I am not going ANYWHERE near Iverson Mall, or Forestville ... HA! ... no time for the crazy dudes out there... and you know they be out there...

Your more than welcomed at pentagon.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom