*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine went through, got the e-mail/confirmation #, but my account hasn't been charged.
nerd.gif

EDIT: if anyone is wondering, FL in arden is doing the midnight release and you have to get in line then get a ticket. any other stores in sacramento openingup tomorrow morning for the release?...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by daaznfella

anybody getting a higher then normal traffic screen on finishline? should i just call?

CALL.

Its amazing video game servers can handle so much commotion but these websites can't figure anything out after so many years of this
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
but true

GOOD LUCK TO ALL......THANKS FOR NIKETALK MEMBERS FOR LETTING US KNOW ABOUT FINISHLINE........GOOD LOOKING OUT.............

I gotta question though, do yall think the Varsity Red VI's are gonna be as hyped as the Space Jam's come RD???

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

Where my Chicago people? Smh. Y'all _'s hiding.

* raises hand *
Gonna see what's good on Michigan Ave tomorrow since I'll be out there anyway, I'm gonna stop by Niketown to see what's good.
I'm not coppin though, just want to see if dude's are lining up in the Chi.
I wanna know too. I was going to go to NTCHI but I know it's gonna be nuts. Just going to go to a Footlocker on Halsted, it shouldn't betoo bad because it's the hood.
laugh.gif

since i don't work for nike anymore, i remember why i HATE regular launches. midnight launch at footlocker in PHX, AZ. filled w/ the usual: late ninjasthinking they're gonna cut when everyone has numbers, mall security on a power trip, and a new one this time: goons in the parking lot stalking ninjas. out of 13 years, this has NEVER happened. eff shopping at the ghetto malls. suburban malls or online purchases next go-around. this crap isn't worth it. anyway, got my one pair. finally saw that phoenix has some sneakerheads. met some cool people at least.

BUT ALL THIS FOR A DAMN GR?

wowwww, so i ordered a pair off fnl, my order went as far as the "order now" screen, then went back to the "fill out information" screen.
i tried it six times, little did i know they charged my card 6 times, and i still have no conformation email
mad.gif
(

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I gotta question though, do yall think the Varsity Red VI's are gonna be as hyped as the Space Jam's come RD???

I don't know too much about the game but I seriously doubt it. Also smh at all the people on here saying these would be on shelfs days after. Im bout tohit up the footlocker to see if there is a line.

Originally Posted by OthelloxTwon

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

no emails from champs... anybody know what the deal is w. this??
I don't know..but im scared they are going to cancel. I got my confirmation number at like 130
eyes.gif

got the confirmation # but no email obv. nike.com and finishline emails were almost instant.

Originally Posted by dwnbythebay29

no emails from champs... anybody know what the deal is w. this??
I don't know..but im scared they are going to cancel. I got my confirmation number at like 130
eyes.gif

Screw Eastbay. I got a 'G' with my order, even though I had the size selected and clicked add to cart right after the clock struck 0. Im not taking anychances. I'm going to the mall in a few hours. If anything, i'll just have two pairs. Still sucks though.

I got through like 3 times while trying to order with Giftcards, they had a G on the order numbers but I also can't check my gift card amounts. What'sup with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom