*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
well guys goof luck to yall... m goin to bed... m guarented 1 pair... the second is in the hands of eastbay and the third in those of my GF... we ll see lol
ya be safe at the end of the days these are just shoes... price will eventually go down in a couple of weeks....

Originally Posted by Wings2315

i can only imagine what you guys are going through tryna cop and those standin in the cold. much respect to yall and hope yall stay safe, but those days are over for me and I'm glad i copped mine a few months back because I definitely been through the camping out and the fights that broke out and i don't wanna experience that again.
yeah man for sure. you guys be safe out there. I have outgrown the camping scene too much stuff goes on there, and there is always people that cutand shove there way to the front then theres always some guys that end up boxing, No thanks but I got mad respect for you guys out there still doing it. Illjust keep calling in favors and paying above retail on ebay, its worth it to me to not have to fight the crowds

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

At Aventura right now hypebeasts is out for real...... let's see who gonna be the one to test it lol

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]aventura mall lmao i told my self I am never stepping foot in that mall again... smh you should of hit up broward mall[/color]

Its all good they about to open gates.... mall cops yelling at the line you all are trespassing lol. Its 200 deep in here!
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]Damn the footaction at broward mall said there getting a really good amount he was practically begging us to come[/color]
laugh.gif

They passing out tickets 2 shoes per person crazy
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]damn there shipment must have been huge ..snap some pics fam I forgot what the inside of that mall looks like..its been so long[/color]
laugh.gif

Ya man they have 200+ pairs. Will Def take pics......

I still dont get why they just dont make thousands and thousands of pairs of these and stop making all the other JB crap?

They will make all their money, everyone gets their shoes, no senseless campouts, no fight/riots.......and everyone is happy.......

Freakin simple.....

Originally Posted by Trav T

FINL.com is back up, but what's the use? They'll probably screw me again.

So did I just get a confirmation email for nothing then? haha
(thats an actual serious question haha)

Originally Posted by kob8

I still dont get why they just dont make thousands and thousands of pairs of these and stop making all the other JB crap?

They will make all their money, everyone gets their shoes, no senseless campouts, no fight/riots.......and everyone is happy.......

Freakin simple.....
QFT JB could sell space jams kinda similar to the white AF1. Im not wanting to see this but definately should have made the shoes readilyavailable so everyone could get there pairs...

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

Yeah, but I've already had the last page freeze on me twice. Who knows if they charged my bank account again the 2nd time.

was about to call it a night and chalk a loss until i checked finishline.com one last time....got through and got my size!

is this a glitch or forreal? i already got a comfirmation email
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

Yeah, but I've already had the last page freeze on me twice. Who knows if they charged my bank account again the 2nd time.

Yeah, had it time-out a couple times. First time it's gone through like this though. Hoping there won't be added stress after today with themover-charging, oh well. First shoes I (hopefully) bought since '08

On a totally unrelated matter (b/c of your avy) Cal put up a GREAT game in that first half against Kansas. I was hoping they'd keep it close and take'em down, but didn't catch the second half. Being a Husky Alum, I can always appreciate a Pac-10 team holding it's own and winning (Just notagainst UW haha)

just ordered a sz 11 from finish line and even though i wear a 10.5 im glad to have been able to get an 11. if anyone had the opp problem and wears an 11 andgot a 10.5 pm me though and maybe we can arrange a trade.

Just placed an order with Finishline and got the confirmation without problem... Hopefully I get the shoes without problem too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom