*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smithaven was the most unorganized release I've ever seen. I'm at bay shore now with my boy, it's gunna be a mad rush when the doors by ihop openlol.

copped with ease from my local mall... thank God we're on Christmas break when these released. Everybody on campus would have been at the mall trying tocop
laugh.gif

Copped 3 pairs at Florida Mall in Orlando. Foot Locker had 230 pairs +. Enough to go around for the midnight madness and more. Champs has 75 pairs too. Nobodywas over at Champs bout an hour ago. Still many sizes available. This release wasn't easy, but there are enough pairs to go around fo sho.

I remembered why I never camp anymore. Felt like I was in middle school lunch line on pizza day all over again.

just got back from the fulton mall (Bklyn) footlocker, waited in the blistering cold for about an hour and got my pair.

Just got my pair I went up a half size to a 10 easy cop where I stay now its off to work I hope everyone that wanted a pair got theres

this release was so crazy that spacejams became a trending topic.. i havent seen anythign like this since the dmp packages honestly..

what a day.
-missed ndc cause my girl wanted to watch invictus lol, internet of phone no workie lol.
-tried fnl.com, charged for 6 when i only wanted 1, and no confirmation email $1200.00
-largest group of people i ever seen for a release down here(bout 50 heads), 2 entries to the mall, 50% chance, i pick wrong, get set back behind more peopleon the other side.
-hit finishline first since i use to work there..only 1 size run. girl in front of me wears a 9 1/2 (btw not a fan of girls with big feet lol), but its gone,so she sizes up to a 10.
-last chance at footlocker, also cool with everyone there. I get away with the last 10.

good luck everyone!
and be safe nt.
its sleep time for me.

I GOT ROBBED!!

Nah Just Playin

Copped Easy....
pimp.gif

126 out the door . And NO Flaws on my pair
pimp.gif

Happy. I am. Indeed
glasses.gif

NO LINE. AT ALL

Got mines this morning. I had to travel to travel to the dump oops Bronx. No lines, bs. Merry X-Mas NT.

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

this release was so crazy that spacejams became a trending topic.. i havent seen anythign like this since the dmp packages honestly..
same here i thought this was going to be an easy release, definitely the worst since the dmp for me. I had to go to 3 stores and finally got mypair at finish line, I was 20th in the line and got the 2nd to last pair of 12's.

pg plaza is a zoo.
laugh.gif
they got ppl standing out in the cold like animals.
smh.gif
lines was deep too. i know dudes had to have been out there since like 4-5AM.and they just had em outside, ain't even let em in the mall. needless to say i left. i ain't gon be standin in the cold over no shoes. specially when igot pairs on lock in the city.

Waited last night for the midnight release at Binghamton, NY mall..bout 30 deep..i was third and i work for FTL Inc. so i was good for the most part..dudes areannoyin when they camp out..had my ipod on and was readin a book
laugh.gif

Walked out the door with a 10.5 at midnight and will also b in the paper..
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
..and only paid 133
pimp.gif

Ok, here's my story.
I never had a pair of these or any other Jordan's except the new XII's I just copped.
I got a pair of Silver 1/2 Cents on the 50% last week.
I didn't really love them, so I exchanged for a gift card to buy the Jam's.
I really believed the hype on these, so I got up early to cop.
Now that they're on my feet, I feel like a fool.
They are nothing spectacular IMO.
Toes are cramped, feels kinda cheap.
I can't really feel any Zoom whatsoever.

Damn, I'm trading these for the Kobe V's.

ATTENTION ATLANTA: The NikeStore at Lenox Square Mall still has all sizes expect 9.5. Call them at 404 846 5549 if you have any questions.

Just Scooped mines up from Cherry Hill Mall got there at 5 there were 3 ppl in line, Called Kicks last night they said they would have a full size run... getthere they only had 5 in stock sizes 8-11....
Guy said corporate made them pull some aside for "the office", so it cut into the supposed FSR... guess we got lucky
pimp.gif

This is what it looked like when we got there it was us 5, until 1/2 before it opened the 2 others showed up, then another 2 showed up when they were about toopen the gates but left when they heard they didn't have their size...
I feel bad for the dude working across the hallway in old navy he kept looking over and you see him hustling doing the racks...when he made it out i waswalking out with the last pair they had in stock.

34rzpyp.jpg

i feel sorry for people in my city who didnt go to the rivercenter
lol
hered all the other malls were horrible
anyway....waited in the mall for three hours
copped at 6 am champs release with ease
came home to my eastbay confirmation...hopefully they ship.....its all cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom