The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Friend I gameshare with bought Cold War.

I decided to put it on PS4, as I heard its been bricking PS5's.

First match, game crashes to a blue screen. :lol:

Frame and Image quality is one thing. Can we figure out how to make games work on hardware? Why has this receded so much over the past couple generations?

Friend I gameshare with bought Cold War.

I decided to put it on PS4, as I heard its been bricking PS5's.

First match, game crashes to a blue screen. :lol:

Frame and Image quality is one thing. Can we figure out how to make games work on hardware? Why has this receded so much over the past couple generations?

Good sign to stick with Crucible.

That and Fortnite :lol: are my shooters for now.

helps you knew they for real had them.

so the question is these mangers are letting employees hold stock back. Put it on the floor.

basically at this point when they come in they employees are eating them up.
Here's what I'm thinking is going on
These store employees don't make that much so they need to get bills out of the way before they can drop $400-$550 on a console

So the manager holds the consoles in his/her office or a stash spot for a couple of weeks until they are ready to purchase
If that two weeks comes and goes that manager has to let that system go because it looks suspicious that there's a PS5 showing in stock at his/her store and nobody else has any

Trials in D2 was supposed to start this past weekend. 5 minutes before refresh, Bungie locked it out. Apparently Titans found a way to go invisible indefinitely during matches. :rofl:

Stasis has broken pvp.

Cussing out the manager works. Big Karen energy.

5B48E3AA-E312-4D41-82C2-7C32B6B01100.jpeg
said it before. I struck out online. Called my brother who manages a Walmart and pulled a Karen. He had nothing to do with anything but it was the principle of the situation. Bro came through last week and I got the employee discount.

I'm picturing you pullin up in Walmart refusing to leave without a PS5 like

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Last Bullet point is definitely me when my schedule gets hectic.
I come back to the game thinking where the hell am I meant to go next.

The reasoning behind Activities is actually solid.
Not had much time with it since I've been tackling the backlog but I'm up for anything that makes the game and trophies a better experience.

Is it letting anyone add the headphones to the cart? I probably missed it, but I'm constantly refreshing.

Wouldn't cart for me... atc button just led to a not available at this time pop-up message.

Back
Top Bottom