The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never cared for HZW. HFW looks good but it’s still not doing it for me
thought i was the only one.
Same. Didn’t find it engaging whatsoever and I tried 3 times to give it a chance.

Im stingy with open world 3rd person **** these days though. Kind of burnt out on it.

Game got a bit repetitive around the 2/3 mark - if you visited each Ark and got the override ability even the harder fights become super easy with support robots weakening your target. Fighting human enemies was not that great and it looks to be more of the same in this game too. Not really liking the 'grappling' mechanic they've added in this game - maybe the animation's off...

The game world/lore was well done but the backstory could've been somewhat better.

I got the 'Greatest Hits' version of HZD for $9.99 and it was worth that price - would've been disappointed at paying full price.

Digital Foundry did some analysis on the trailer and it looks like the new game's running at 30FPS on the PS5 too. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Will it be like Miles Morales in performance options?

And has Sony given up at a FPS? They’re great at third person platformers and adventure games.

Will it be like Miles Morales in performance options?

And has Sony given up at a FPS? They’re great at third person platformers and adventure games.

Guerilla's next game is going to be multiplayer focused. They hired a/the game director on Rainbow Six Siege, who was previously at Guerilla and worked on Killzone 2.

Seems likely the game will be FPS.

Guerilla's next game is going to be multiplayer focused. They hired a/the game director on Rainbow Six Siege, who was previously at Guerilla and worked on Killzone 2.

Seems likely the game will be FPS.
Mannnnnn if they come out with a new Killzone... wont be able to wait to get washed with the NT team again.

1622472583927.jpeg

first boss causing the most deaths :lol: wonder how many people gave up on the game when they couldn’t beat him or even get back to him

by the fourth boss and even the last they cake.

[/QUOTE]
1622472583927.jpeg

first boss causing the most deaths :lol: wonder how many people gave up on the game when they couldn’t beat him or even get back to him

If they couldn't get past the first boss then they'll never understand how to beat the future bosses. It only gets more intense after him. He's one of the harder ones but not the hardest.

by the fourth boss and even the last they cake.

2nd boss was the hardest boss IMO. Last was the easiest.

Last edited:
My Ps5 has been in my black pack for a month...builders are late building my crib so I’m staying with in-laws...as soon as it’s done I got a lot of catching up to do

I was hanging out with my buddy who works for R* San Diego as a game artist and he showed me GTA VI and what building interiors he's working on. GTA VI will be set in Vice City and have a separate island for R* version of Cuba. There's going to be 2 main characters with 1 male and female character. There's going to be miniature golf courses in the game that you can play. My friend was telling me something about a feature about being able to toss footballs around all of the map. I did see the map and the game is still 2 or 3 years away from being released.

You into the series? What's your fav kof?
Causally. I haven’t really been into fighters since the PS3 don’t have the same time to learn the mechanics and still play other games like before. Still buy them all on sale tho. Ran with joe, kyo and saiki in 13

Back
Top Bottom