The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hitman 3 + all that extra content
Just did Dartmoor as the Detective to solve the murder mystery.
Now I'm trying to get location mastery in China/doing Berlin escalations.

Will probably ride it fully until GOT directors cut drops
Favorite maps?

August 2021
Favorite maps?

I definitely dig Chongqing, Sapienza, Dartmoor, Miami and Hokkaido.
Those are maps I mindlessly wander around and explore.

I actually like ALOT of the maps.
Think the train one might be the only one thats kinda "eh" to me,
especially since I got the Goldballer now.

I try not to ding certain maps, like Hawks bay because it goes along with the story
Like the map for Berlin is ok, but I hella like the title Apex Predator
and taking down rival agents with no support.
Thats definitely a mission theme
I wouldn't mind being transplanted into the bond game
Berlin is definitely a "mood" setter level for me
gets my headspace into the game I'm playing

What about you?

I did my first elusive target,
actually killed him and then got caught up at the exit:stoneface: :lol:

What’s everyone playing?

Myself: Final Fantasy I, Apex Legends, World War Z (w/ stay lurkin stay lurkin ). I started Nioh 2 back up (I’m on the last region but I hate Tengus) and May put it back down for Sekiro.
Just finished up my yearly playthrough of FF IX on PC a few days ago. Started playing Dark Souls 3 again recently in anticipation of a friend of mine getting it after he is done with HZD. I'm surprised DS3 is still so much fun to play after all these years, and there's still an active enough community on the PS4.
I'm also thinking about playing No Man's Sky again.

Just finished up my yearly playthrough of FF IX on PC a few days ago. Started playing Dark Souls 3 again recently in anticipation of a friend of mine getting it after he is done with HZD. I'm surprised DS3 is still so much fun to play after all these years, and there's still an active enough community on the PS4.
I'm also thinking about playing No Man's Sky again.
Yeah I was gonna ask for some help on Nioh 2 but saw you playing DS3 again. I’m gonna play all the FF Pixel Remasters and eventually go through the series. When I get to IX, I’m gonna cop on Steam and check out that mod for it.

Yeah I was gonna ask for some help on Nioh 2 but saw you playing DS3 again. I’m gonna play all the FF Pixel Remasters and eventually go through the series. When I get to IX, I’m gonna cop on Steam and check out that mod for it.
I'm more than willing to go help in Nioh 2, you'll just have to let me know ahead of time so I can redownload it again. :lol:

Speaking of DS3, I always joked to myself that I was gonna do a fist weapon build one day, but man is it fun to punch stuff to death in a sword fighting game. :lol:

The 1 TB nvme 4 options are all around 200 at the moment, normal since it's fairly new tech. Likely to eventually go down vs a proprietary drive.

I’m not trying to argue. Where? The one without the heat sink is $200 on Amazon.
I'm not arguing either, I answered the question. A ssd heatsink isn't a 100 dollar upcharge, maybe 20-30 or cheaper if you go third party. I'm sure you can search but likely availability issues since it's popular.

Should I get Miles Morales for $25? I was pretty bored of how repetitive Spider Man 2018 was.

Can’t wait for Insomniacs next multiplayer shooter. The OG Resistance for PS3 still one of my favorite games of all time.

The cutscenes in Scarlet Nexus are awful. I thought Kingdom Hearts was bad but this was just on another level. Not only are they comic-style “cutscenes”, but they happen way too frequently and are way too long to the point that it breaks up the pace and almost ruins it for me. I’d be able to tolerate it if they were at least somewhat interesting, but because they’re comic-style, you’re literally just listening to them talk. I looked it up and total duration of Kingdom Hearts 3’s cutscenes are about 3.5 hours. Scarlet Nexus is just under 8 hours. :sick:

Last edited:
Should I get Miles Morales for $25? I was pretty bored of how repetitive Spider Man 2018 was.

I'm not deep into miles morales yet but it's pretty similar to 2018. Looks way better tho and styles between miles and Peter are different.

The cutscenes in Scarlet Nexus are awful. I thought Kingdom Hearts was bad but this was just on another level. Not only are they comic-style “cutscenes”, but they happen way too frequently and are way too long to the point that it breaks up the pace and almost ruins it for me. I’d be able to tolerate it if they were at least somewhat interesting, but because they’re comic-style, you’re literally just listening to them talk. I looked it up and total duration of Kingdom Hearts 3’s cutscenes are about 3.5 hours. Scarlet Nexus is just under 8 hours. :sick:

Yeah the game is basically an anime :lol:.

I don't mind though

Back
Top Bottom