The *NEW* Official PlayStation Thread | Vol. Playstation 5 | E3 2021? Huh? LOL.

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined May 18, 2001
FYI, I got through early, wait time for 3 min and got the message it's my turn but product page said OOS the whole time. Couldn't add to cart or log in. Time ran out and i'm back in queue, says more than 1 hour.

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
FYI, I got through early, wait time for 3 min and got the message it's my turn but product page said OOS the whole time. Couldn't add to cart or log in. Time ran out and i'm back in queue, says more than 1 hour.
dumb

Bert.

Supporter
Joined Oct 24, 2010
didn't even send me to the product page, after it expired kicked me back to queue

:stoneface:

Joined Jul 28, 2003
The only thing that gives me hope is that the queue showed a "This item is out of stock. Please check back 11/13" message below it when I was practicing queueing against Nutso around 145. That message is now gone and it's the same message as it showed during release yesterday.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now