The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IVE READ THE LAST COUPLE OF PAGES....

SO IM A PS FAN, BUT NOT A “GAMER”... IF THAT MAKES SENSE:lol: SO IM NOT QUITE IN TOUCH WITH EVERYTHING...

SOOOO.... VIDEO GAME STORES GETTING LESS THAN 5 UNITS OF EACH SYSTEM??? WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F???

MIGHT AS WELL RAFFLE THEM S***S AND NOT WASTE FOLKS TIME LINING UP.

Man I'm having some bad problem with my PS5 going straight into reset mode while I'm in the middle of playing Spidey Miles Morales. Started happening after the last game update.

It's happened to me twice tonight.

SMDH

022FFF5B-ED9B-4376-B95B-C645DEC70C04.jpeg

Man I'm having some bad problem with my PS5 going straight into reset mode while I'm in the middle of playing Spidey Miles Morales. Started happening after the last game update.

SMDH

Has it happened to you with other games?

they need to work on the actual game and not haptics.

At least they added it.
At this point is anyone expecting major improvements from any EA Sports titles?

I'm in the same boat I'm debating on getting Cyberpunk on Xbox vs ps5

Well the last gen versions are the ones coming out first so you could wait for the Digital Foundry comparisons.

I wonder if sony has plans for a back button attachment for the dualsense. Not sure if that would interfere with the haptic feedback or not tho. I guess I could just use the DS4 with the attachment for compatible games in the meantime.

Shouldn't be an issue with haptics. I think it may be a while before we see one though.
I think all hands on deck right now to make more PS5's and base accessories.

Missed it before. Was yours bricked?

naw, but yea i spoke on this in here but basically i and many others are experiencing what seems to be a faulty gpu. My ps5 will not run MM in fidelity mode and there are strange glitches going on in game on demon souls so i sent it in to make sure the system was straight.

naw, but yea i spoke on this in here but basically i and many others are experiencing what seems to be a faulty gpu. My ps5 will not run MM in fidelity mode and there are strange glitches going on in game on demon souls so i sent it in to make sure the system was straight.

Good to hear. Quicker turnaround than I thought.

They must have set aside stock for this.

Good to hear. Quicker turnaround than I thought.

They must have set aside stock for this.

well i still dont know if they repair my console or not. Wish they would of just sent me a replacement beforehand

but hopefully i have her back in my hands in a week or so.

Sony just received my ps5 at their repair center said they should be done with it in 5 days. Going pretty quickly so far.
How long did it take before the return box was shipped to you? My little brother is having issues with his, but he’s still waiting for the box from Sony.

How long did it take before the return box was shipped to you? My little brother is having issues with his, but he’s still waiting for the box from Sony.

i actually told them i would box it myself to save on time. I shipped it 2 days ago and its already confirmed in their repair facility

SMDH
Post on the Sony board for support, best wishes.

I’m sorry fam. That’s foul.

my ps5 is coming today. Anything I need to know about it or avoid doing to keep it from bricking?

I've heard dont put in rest mode at all

Just set up me p5 yesterday

Right now my cod cold war is not working, but im hearing thats a game issue and not a console issue

Have 2 other games I didnt touch yet, 2k and godfall, going to try and trade godfall for spidey and 2k for AC

Back
Top Bottom