The Official PlayStation Thread Vol. 5 | State of Play Today | Death Stranding 2 | Silent Hill on PSN | Hell Divers | Stellar Blade | Rise of Ronin

Did you copy a PlayStation 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Woke up to a Cold War code in my email...

The install is ridiculous. 3 campaign parts, multiplayer, dead ops arcade, and zombies. There goes 1/3 of the hard drive.

Thoughts on the pulse headset? I’ve actually never used a real hesdset before because my sound bar set up has been good enough

but I feel like im missing out on the full immersion with dual sense controller + pulse combo

Woke up to a Cold War code in my email...

The install is ridiculous. 3 campaign parts, multiplayer, dead ops arcade, and zombies. There goes 1/3 of the hard drive.

Which is exactly why I can’t commit until external memory becomes a thing

3203057C-A4FE-480E-A06B-CC4D06D1C632.jpeg

White is such an oddball color low key threw my feng shui off

My crude but beautifully simple setup. Please disregard my African CD’s :lol: but I have the PS5 standing up in all its immaculate glory. Highly suggest you boys look into an IKEA Kallax shelf. Their so much you can customize with it. All I did was take out one shelf and it was perfect. I’ve seen people turn them into a whole bed on Ikeahacks

FEF6A23C-A81F-4814-95C1-7C0072939D2C.jpeg

My crude but beautifully simple setup. Please disregard my African CD’s :lol: but I have the PS5 standing up in all its immaculate glory. Highly suggest you boys look into an IKEA Kallax shelf. Their so much you can customize with it. All I did was take out one shelf and it was perfect. I’ve seen people turn them into a whole bed on Ikeahacks

FEF6A23C-A81F-4814-95C1-7C0072939D2C.jpeg

Dope stand I need one like that in black

I'm still in shock looking at this. Never in my life ordering online have a gotten a double up like this. Yes amazon sent me TWO consoles. The other one is going to my brother who struck out everywhere yesterday.

20201113_125101.jpg

20201113_125136.jpg
That's a real big come up!! WOW. They charge you for one or two? Either way I'd be fine with it, LoL 😂

I'm still in shock looking at this. Never in my life ordering online have a gotten a double up like this. Yes amazon sent me TWO consoles. The other one is going to my brother who struck out everywhere yesterday.

20201113_125101.jpg

20201113_125136.jpg

wow, come up of the year

besides that person that found travis scott dunks at burlington

Thoughts on the pulse headset? I’ve actually never used a real hesdset before because my sound bar set up has been good enough

but I feel like im missing out on the full immersion with dual sense controller + pulse combo

I love mine so far, playing around with the settings to see what sounds best.
I'm in the same boat as you in terms of not really having a real headset.
For entry level these aren't bad at all, well worth the price.
For me playing Astrobot with the headphones and controller is by far the greatest in home video game experience I've ever had.

It'll be interesting to see if games developers will go hard on AAA titles to integrate that type of immersion.

Like if we can feel what it's like to throw the Leviathon Axe and catch it, plus it sounds dope
or if every single one of Aloy's arrows feels different. There's hints of it in Miles but SM2 i fully expect the controller to be a part of the experience.

Console has a TON of potential in general.
1st big update will probably be to smooth out the bugs.
2nd update though, we get quick resume and transfer PS5 games on external, and they update the controller to respond better with specific older games, we gonna be cookin.

These flooding the market soon or expect shortages from now till the new year?

Defitnely going to be the watch twitter, NT, reddit, RESETERA, retail store inventory stock websites for awhile. I'd say until next June or July before people can walk into a retail store and just buy one with ease. Sony is projecting to ship and sell 8 million of the bad boys from now through Spring 2021 alone. Also factor in COVID and all the dope releases Sony has lined up for next year.

We should start dropping our PSNs again. :emoji_eyes:

Create a master list, maybe in the OP. :emoji_eyes:

PSN: toine2983

I'm down to run some Ghost Of Tsushima multi player. Haven't even gotten into yet since I sold my PS4 2 weeks ago.

I asked this in the old thread but has anyone gotten an update from their Amazon order from yesterday’s drop? I ordered a few other things on the same order and those have been shipped out but not the 5... anyone has an update on their Amazon drop? Has your order shipped at least?

Back
Top Bottom