The New Phenomenon: Black Woman-White Men

From what I've experienced the black women that go for white men were never my type to begin with.

and if they were they were trying to get their credit right. I'm not even trying to be funny I've seen it done multiple times before.

this is more like a very rare genetic disease rather than a new pandemic...from what I've seen. However, I support the interracial dating, it is onlybeneficial and for positive gains
pimp.gif

Here in Texas the only time you'll usually see that relationship is with them self-hating type black girls..you know, the nerdy, goofy chick with the kindaweird hair, didn't have too much friends to begin with in high school...but always felt uncomfortable/scared around black folks the most and worshippedwhite kids.

Yeah

I know a couple of em
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
Chicks throw themselves at white dudes but be like "Im just not attracted to black men"...and they only get smuttedout because none of these white guys is taking that poon seriously and letting them meet their families
tired.gif
That's all too common here
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
Damn shame...

I do be seeing more and more normal bg/wm couples...but some of them are outta-towners

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

after my 9.5 year relationship with a black girl, they have been officially written off my list. same goes with jewish girls. DONE!. see ya, peace, B E Z.
never had them on my list, just scratched off asian girls too.

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Here in Texas the only time you'll usually see that relationship is with them self-hating type black girls..you know, the nerdy, goofy chick with the kinda weird hair, didn't have too much friends to begin with in high school...but always felt uncomfortable/scared around black folks the most and worshipped white kids.

thats some of the male NT'ers
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vasweetz

this not new. and why should it be surprising? black men have been dating white women since who knows when, why wouldn't you think black women won't do the same? especially when finding a good black man is becoming mission impossible these days.

Could you elaborate?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

after my 9.5 year relationship with a black girl, they have been officially written off my list. same goes with jewish girls. DONE!. see ya, peace, B E Z.
epj3f9.gif

never had them on my list, not lookin to add in the future... just scratched off asian girls too

Originally Posted by vasweetz

this not new. and why should it be surprising? black men have been dating white women since who knows when, why wouldn't you think black women won't do the same? especially when finding a good black man is becoming mission impossible these days.
Get the !$!* out of here with that %%!#. Who the !$!* are you? What do you bring to the table as a black woman? Keep dating them thugs and dudesthat'll put they foot in your %$% if you want to but don't say that there aren't any good black men out there.

Originally Posted by GTEK

White men + Black Women
+
Black men + White Women

No black children.
Sike, in the larger scheme of things, mixed kids are always considered black before white. Word to pres. obama!!!
(I'm mixed if that matters and lightskinned as hell, like drizzy's complexion.)

I'm in NYC now and really haven't seen it, maybe once. In Toronto that $+*! is all over the place, nothing new at all.

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I've dated black women my whole life... The soon to be mother of my child is black...I'm Italian BTW... but IMO its good to see interracial relationships no matter what races are mixing....

Your son/daughter is going to have fantastic hair
pimp.gif
(im black/italianalso)

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I'm in NYC now and really haven't seen it, maybe once. In Toronto that $+*! is all over the place, nothing new at all.
yo Tdot let me get that grand tour when i come there for skool next month

Originally Posted by illwill8710

From what I've experienced the black women that go for white men were never my type to begin with.

and if they were they were trying to get their credit right. I'm not even trying to be funny I've seen it done multiple times before.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

I've dated black women my whole life... The soon to be mother of my child is black...I'm Italian BTW... but IMO its good to see interracial relationships no matter what races are mixing....

Your son/daughter is going to have fantastic hair
pimp.gif
(im black/italian also)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The best of both worlds... I have thick curly hair and her mother has pretty good hair also... I cant wait... Its a daughter BTW...

i never saw myself getting with a white dude... not my taste.
i've dated mostly black & hispanic guys my whole life so i always envisioned tanned, fro'd out babies in my future.
laugh.gif

let's not forget those mixed dudes..
devil.gif
pimp.gif

/beast

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by FreshJayz

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

[T.J.] The phenomenon you speak of twas daily activity in my day [/T.J.]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Black girls...
grin.gif

Not really my thing unless they're light skinned...

My preference: Black men and white women FTW
nerd.gif
Pics of you and said white womanz?
You're calling ducktales?
indifferent.gif

I've already posted my girl in the PICS/VIDS of your girl thread.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Black girls...
grin.gif

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Na don't worry shorty, I wasn't calling ducktales, just looking for a couple pictures to keep me busy at work
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Black girls...
grin.gif

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

Na don't worry shorty, I wasn't calling ducktales, just looking for a couple pictures to keep me busy at work
nerd.gif
.... Exactly why I'm not posting them.

Back
Top Bottom