* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Welcome to Niketalk Simone!

Don't post your pic, or the beast are gonna come lurking. haha.
Quote:
So, if he starts letting out rounds and clips, you'll like him more?

Duh, Tyler.

[sarcasm]Everybody knows that the only real rappers kill on their songs, sell thousands of pounds of cocaine, and pop pills on a daily basis.[sarcasm]
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

Quote:
He put me on the sneaker culture and I have grown to love it. My collection is growing and I hope to share it with you as it progresses.
Welcome to Niketalk Ms. Simone. :D
happy.gif

I think its cool that you have grown to love this crazy sneaker culture. And to your advantage, you have a very knowledgable boyfreind that will find you more heat than you can imagine. And its really cool that we now have a female reppin Team SC. Good stuff!

What's gonna be your next pick-up? Aquas perhaps? I know "ya boy" is getting Aquas. :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina

i know he really doesn't let off rounds or sell drugs, and he hasn't even been shot nine time. they said it in a medical report that he had been shot only 3 to 4 times. I know that the majority of what he say he doesn't do, and that goes for all rappers, but it is the way he delievers the subject matter.

Quote:
Tyler Thank You hahahahahaha...Chamillionare is boo boo!!!!!!!! Like My Sons Diapers hahahahaha
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Omar you are a trip. Nice pickups for the wifey and kids. I have never seen SB's that small. Cool stuff....

Man I can't wait for those Aquas to drop. Even the women's Aquas are fire too. I wanna get both, but I don't think that's gonna happen this time around. We'll see.

Heads up.. Northwoods Footlocker will have the Godzillas in Monday afternoon, or Tuesday of next week the latest. :D
happy.gif
TeamS.Carolina

well, first and foremost: tyler, send me my freaking sig! :lol:
laugh.gif

aaaand, good news for me, guys.
i got a jobb at footlocker. :D
happy.gif
tomorrow.
footlockershirtkc2.jpg

and besides, how does it feel to know that you just read my sig?

^^^^^^^^^^^ Welcome to the club, bout time im not the only footlocker employee on the post... YES!!!!!!!!

Yo Ron! Im getting the womens one, nobody in columbia likes them but me oh well!!!!!!!!!! Still on the bridge about the LS Release!!

oh yeah Welcome Simone!!!!!!!!!
TeamS.Carolina

http://www.myspace.com/jordanstudent45

TylerZebras suck, first Omar, now Curt, wow, you guys suck soooo bad, losers.
Finishline>Footlocker.
TeamS.Carolina

Curt - Congrats. Now you don't have to pester me for my discount! :lol:
laugh.gif

I see that your FL uni says Large. I'm sure you're loving that. :lol:
laugh.gif

Anyway, Foot Locker has way too of a cluttered look for me. Finish Line has all that room to walk and what not. Besides Premium AF1's(which have sucked for the most part all year), what does Foot Locker get that Finish Line doesn't?

I don't remember the Foot Locker getting DMP's. I know Finish Line did.

Footlockerisforgayasshomos.
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?
TEAM-AF-ONE

tyler: thanks man, and thanks for calling me back. :lol:
laugh.gif
i kid.

aaand yeahh, mann. it's like a prison dress on me, man. oh wellz. :lol:
laugh.gif

yo tyler, calm down man. you know darn well i tried to work at finishline, like 3 times. :lol:
laugh.gif
and i knowww that it's wayy better than footlocker, but it's a job. so it's all good. :D
happy.gif

and besides, how does it feel to know that you just read my sig?

I dont know if it's because they look like the karate shoes that I use to wear when I was 8 or what but I think that Vans are the WACKEST shoe trend out right now! They look so cheap and tacky IMO :smh:
smh.gif

Sorry for the vent post but my homeboy from FLA tried to tell me that Vans are the @#%$ and I just laughed at him :rofl:
roll.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

i reserved my aqua's size 12 today at finish line. i was a little disappointed but oh well to late now hopefully they will grow on me or i will just sell them.

Quote:
i reserved my aqua's size 12 today at finish line. i was a little disappointed but oh well to late now hopefully they will grow on me or i will just sell them.
TeamS.Carolina

i went up ther around 10:00 when i got out of class at Tech. Some big white lady rang me up. base on the names you gave me she looked like a Erin to me. she showed me a pair, but it wasn't the ones i am getting.

i was wondering how it is to work at a shoe store cause i was thinking about getting a job at one. which one is the best one to work at? i am tired of my job at Food Lion. I get paid good cause i work in the office, but it is to stressful. I told them to take me out of the office, but they keep putting me back in there.

yoo fellaz...
wut happened to the other sc post? im betting most of u are anticipating those aqua 8s next wkd like me. anyone coppin the dtrt spizs tomm? i got my homegirl yo hold down my pair at finish line.
i looooooove the spizikes, just sumthin about em...

good game last wkd, this is my fav time of the year, go VOLS!
now, i have something i want to pass on to you team sc. due to rules, promises and guaranteeing i get my 2 pairs i cant let you know where this place is...sorry..BUT, yesterday, i found out that there is a spot, in the charleston area that gets jb products every blue moon. my homegirl showed me the aquas yesterday, and they are letting them go for 114.99. just wanted to give you guys a heads up, now if you really want to know, you gotta do da research maaan! btw, they have only 15 pairs of main sizes...
8.5 - 12 prolly.
peace

Quote:
now, i have something i want to pass on to you team sc. due to rules, promises and guaranteeing i get my 2 pairs i cant let you know where this place is...sorry..
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

Quote:
now, i have something i want to pass on to you team sc. due to rules, promises and guaranteeing i get my 2 pairs i cant let you know where this place is...sorry..
:smh:
smh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

Chico- No go on the Godzillas? That's cool. I did pick up a pair today, and it was extra sweet with the 30 percent discount. Quality on these is on point, and that's really saying a lot.

I forgot about the DTRT Spizikes coming out tomorrow. I gotta pass on those. Next couple of months are gonna be mad hetic.
TeamS.Carolina

Quote:
U should of just kept that 2 yourself if u wasnt gonna say anything... :smh:
smh.gif

Exactly.

For me, sneakers aren't competition. It's love and culture. Whenever I find something that isn't my size or there's an abundance of it, I don't hide it. I'm always trying to look out for my fellow Team SC'ers. Ask Ron. I'm always telling him about things on eBay when I'm shopping myself.

If you really want to keep a place secret, then just don't say anything. It's as simple as that.
TeamS.Carolina
TEAM-AF-ONE

True indeed Tyler. You always lookin out for me on the Bay, and I appreciate it as always. You know how we do.
TeamS.Carolina

out of the dust comes this guy...i agree with ty on this one. this is "team" s.c., but o wait that guy doesnt have the sig. i've been away from work for a week and just got my first look of the aquas today. (still drooling, 14 yrs. worth the wait)

p.s.-MandS4evr definitely apply at finishline i can honestly say that it is better than foot locker though i dont like to brag (j/k i do) but neway it is a known statistic that 52%of foot locker employees wish that the were employed by finishline inc.

-post coming next weekend
TeamS.Carolina

Back
Top Bottom