* The New TEAM SC Official post *

Question for you guys: What do you guys tell the people who want to know "Where you got those from?" lets say you got them off PYS.com or another legit website i dont tell them that cause then they are like oh you order yours too(theirs are FAKE)

Just do you, and save your breath. It aint even worth it.
laugh.gif

Somebody posted a website where they had the XXI and II package seperate.

I would tell it to you, but I forgot, to be honest, because I wasn't check for this package (let alone any of them except for XI/XII). :[ sorry.

Check the JB II/XXI package thread, they should have it!

Wats up SC NT fam. I just arrived here today (looking for house cuz i am movin here in the next month), but i was wondering wat spot r out here and where togo. I mean i am soon to be part of the SC fam, and jus tryin to find a few spots to make a few pick ups before i head home. Any info would be great thanks SCfam

Dang!

Does Team SC stand for South Carolina or SouthCharleston!

Where are the Columbia area NTer's, besides me, Omar, and sckid?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Dang!

Does Team SC stand for South Carolina or South Charleston!

Where are the Columbia area NTer's, besides me, Omar, and sckid?

laugh.gif

Im feelin the same im like the only one holdin Sumter down
smokin.gif

I have a couple questions for the dudes that work in Columbia Place Mall. Is Finishline allowing pre-orders on the 6/17 CDP? Is Footaction or any shoe storein the mall going to receive the Military 1's? Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by 1stand15th

I have a couple questions for the dudes that work in Columbia Place Mall. Is Finishline allowing pre-orders on the 6/17 CDP? Is Footaction or any shoe store in the mall going to receive the Military 1's? Any help would be appreciated.

No pre-orders for the 6/17 package...it's alright at best (imo)
not sure about those 1's, but I can check for you.

Hey, do you guys know anyone or any store that is elling those CDP 6/17 next weekend early? Or letting ppl reserve them with a down payment or anything? Ireally need to get us both a pair....
Thanks guys

Charleston, SC

hey these dropped today at the NEX (about two or three blocks from the crib) ... military only so you'll need someone with an I.D. *ahem*

googled it... can't find any additional info...

IMO clean colorway... and good leathers... not the "plastic" junk.. its the soft kind.. similar to the Spiridon AF1
ff9159e3e722e68d03ee81cad845ae6fc3fa37c.jpg

95d25adea2ee0215ef381dca329e21b135fe401.jpg

e25153e8e225ed8e37bab92cdcebf72fb116a7d.jpg

8bb25ebe29e44240ef68533c0133049e146dd15.jpg

I honestly didn't think Jordan Brand could sink much lower than where they are now, but. . .

. . . they keep on surprising me.
roll.gif

shinobixtc - We still need to meet up and go kick it with some of the other local NT'ers.

Originally Posted by spacej23

I honestly didn't think Jordan Brand could sink much lower than where they are now, but . . .

. . . they keep on surprising me.
roll.gif

shinobixtc - We still need to meet up and go kick it with some of the other local NT'ers.

WHAT THE DAMN!
indifferent.gif

and, yes, that stoneface is needed for those.

that CANNOT be true... what's the inspiration for that?

man VIIs have been my fave for a while... and wack-#$# fake colorways have me heated all the time... and now i'll have to deal with wack-#$# JB colors too?

ty - yeah man, let us know... me and the Mrs. work business hours mon. thru fri. but have nothing else but free time outside of work

Hows it been fellow SC NT'ers its been awhile since my last post but I was wondering if anyone has been to the new continuum in charleston yet.

Oh yea and if anyone wears a sz 11 thru 13 Rugged Wearhouse has Red and Blue L's style 1's for 40 bucks

Ben - I can't remember the last time I saw you post. I thought you were dead orsomething. Did the new Continuum already open?

Well, I UNDS'd these the other night to see Iron Man with a few friends . . .

2z83vk4.jpg

These came in the other day . . .

2zxz237.jpg

I know this might sound dumb, but does anyone just want the xvii's in the cdp?I need to get the carmines bad. Bad those and the new 23's

I know this might sound dumb, but does anyone just want the xvii's in the cdp?I need to get the carmines bad. Bad those and the new 23's

Back
Top Bottom