The new trend in my interactions with lovely ladies.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

http://photobucket.com/images/domestic violence
..and she just wanted a quarter for the tampon machine.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

you're doing something to provoke that. i've had a couple girls ask for a few dollars here and there but once they realize it's not that kind of party, they never ask again. especially since these women are asking you for extravagant amounts of money like that.. you must be doing something to lead them to believe that a) you have that amount of money at your disposal and b) you'd be willing to give it to them. girls don't just ask anybody for money.

you're doing something to provoke that. i've had a couple girls ask for a few dollars here and there but once they realize it's not that kind of party, they never ask again. especially since these women are asking you for extravagant amounts of money like that.. you must be doing something to lead them to believe that a) you have that amount of money at your disposal and b) you'd be willing to give it to them. girls don't just ask anybody for money.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this is why i got my team of 3rd world country hotties, they appreciate the pipe and the humble things in life.

but seriously though some of these broads are rediculous. some girl i met a while back hit me with the "your taking me out so i expect you to pay for everything" crap. i told her bluntly that she wasn't my girlfriend and that we can go out, ill pay for my stuff and she pay for hers or that she could pay for dinner n i'd pay for the movie tix and her jaw dropped in shock that i told her that.

she told me that it's the guys role to pay if he's taking her out and that she has rich guys spoiling her and doing whatever for her.

i figured i'd mess with the broads head so i told her that if i paid for everything that i wouldn't be paying for everything just because i'm a nice guy, i'd expect head the entire ride to the movies, and smashing all night after the movies and that since i know it's not a for sure guarantee i'm going to get both of these things if i paid for everything i'd felt like i was getting a raw deal so rather then me paying for everything like most guys would expecting something in return then getting butthurt when they don't get none, i rather we each pay for our own stuff get to know eachtother, and if were feeling eachother then whatever happens happens.

needless to say she wasn't happy with that response but it is what it is, chicks come and go they'll find a sucker while ill find a non materialisitc chick.
Exactly. There's no real reason to get upset over these chicks...there are plenty of em out there yenno? Just do you and keep it movin'. It's peculiar because that's the same outlook I have whenever I encounter these types of chicks my way. Although OP has lots of 'splainin to do, I understand where he's comin' from when referencing these faults to men. I remember my current girlfriend and I were having a conversation about this and she brought up the fact there were lots of guys simpin on her for no reason. Ultimately she wasn't about that and taking advantage of dude's money...because if a guy/girl is about that then +%*@ em. I just wanna enjoy a chick's company is what it comes down to. So now she's stuck with my broke-%+% and we both treat each other out on a ratio of about 1:1. 

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

this is why i got my team of 3rd world country hotties, they appreciate the pipe and the humble things in life.

but seriously though some of these broads are rediculous. some girl i met a while back hit me with the "your taking me out so i expect you to pay for everything" crap. i told her bluntly that she wasn't my girlfriend and that we can go out, ill pay for my stuff and she pay for hers or that she could pay for dinner n i'd pay for the movie tix and her jaw dropped in shock that i told her that.

she told me that it's the guys role to pay if he's taking her out and that she has rich guys spoiling her and doing whatever for her.

i figured i'd mess with the broads head so i told her that if i paid for everything that i wouldn't be paying for everything just because i'm a nice guy, i'd expect head the entire ride to the movies, and smashing all night after the movies and that since i know it's not a for sure guarantee i'm going to get both of these things if i paid for everything i'd felt like i was getting a raw deal so rather then me paying for everything like most guys would expecting something in return then getting butthurt when they don't get none, i rather we each pay for our own stuff get to know eachtother, and if were feeling eachother then whatever happens happens.

needless to say she wasn't happy with that response but it is what it is, chicks come and go they'll find a sucker while ill find a non materialisitc chick.
Exactly. There's no real reason to get upset over these chicks...there are plenty of em out there yenno? Just do you and keep it movin'. It's peculiar because that's the same outlook I have whenever I encounter these types of chicks my way. Although OP has lots of 'splainin to do, I understand where he's comin' from when referencing these faults to men. I remember my current girlfriend and I were having a conversation about this and she brought up the fact there were lots of guys simpin on her for no reason. Ultimately she wasn't about that and taking advantage of dude's money...because if a guy/girl is about that then +%*@ em. I just wanna enjoy a chick's company is what it comes down to. So now she's stuck with my broke-%+% and we both treat each other out on a ratio of about 1:1. 

Its because when I have conversations with her I'm doing "baller" things. I was in a luxury box for a basketball game one time. She saw me in traffic in a Azure that wasn't mine and I told her it wasn't I was taking it to the dealer for a friend who went out of town. I was in Monaco for a F1 race one time etc. These things make her think I'm dumb rich and I'm not I'm just working and hustling for myself not females. %$@# if I do find a girl I'm feeling I want us to have things and be able to experience the best things life has to offer but you gotta be selfish before you can share. I don't talk about money or anything to women at all because honestly being real with you people don't know what real money is. *%%!!* think cheesecake factory and a bimmer is good living.

Its because when I have conversations with her I'm doing "baller" things. I was in a luxury box for a basketball game one time. She saw me in traffic in a Azure that wasn't mine and I told her it wasn't I was taking it to the dealer for a friend who went out of town. I was in Monaco for a F1 race one time etc. These things make her think I'm dumb rich and I'm not I'm just working and hustling for myself not females. %$@# if I do find a girl I'm feeling I want us to have things and be able to experience the best things life has to offer but you gotta be selfish before you can share. I don't talk about money or anything to women at all because honestly being real with you people don't know what real money is. *%%!!* think cheesecake factory and a bimmer is good living.

Man some of you dudes make it a little bit too hard for us to break their stupid boundaries down. This one girl told me that dudes usually give her gas money whenever she goes out to meet them. I said WHAT? Gas money? What the hell is that. She called me inconsiderate and selfish. LOL. I broke it down to her and had her understanding where I was coming from but then her loud hood sister reconvinced her that a man is supposed to do things like that.

And this girl as a little brother and she constantly says, "____ is going to be a little sweetheart when he gets older." SMH

Man some of you dudes make it a little bit too hard for us to break their stupid boundaries down. This one girl told me that dudes usually give her gas money whenever she goes out to meet them. I said WHAT? Gas money? What the hell is that. She called me inconsiderate and selfish. LOL. I broke it down to her and had her understanding where I was coming from but then her loud hood sister reconvinced her that a man is supposed to do things like that.

And this girl as a little brother and she constantly says, "____ is going to be a little sweetheart when he gets older." SMH

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

what were her reasons for having dudes give her gas money when she's the one going to see them

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

what were her reasons for having dudes give her gas money when she's the one going to see them

Originally Posted by Club29

for some reason, these women feel that they dont have to respect you.

it must be some vibe you put out or something.

laugh.gif

I'm reading the OP like, "Whoa, I've never heard of this trend..:". Clearly shorty was testing YOUR mettle OP. Cuz I've never even almost been approached like that. Fam I wish a #@%*# would. I'll roll my blunt in a hunnid dollar bill and blow the smoke in her face. !@$!%++ like that couldn't get a loose Lincoln on President's Day from a %***% like me.

Originally Posted by Club29

for some reason, these women feel that they dont have to respect you.

it must be some vibe you put out or something.

laugh.gif

I'm reading the OP like, "Whoa, I've never heard of this trend..:". Clearly shorty was testing YOUR mettle OP. Cuz I've never even almost been approached like that. Fam I wish a #@%*# would. I'll roll my blunt in a hunnid dollar bill and blow the smoke in her face. !@$!%++ like that couldn't get a loose Lincoln on President's Day from a %***% like me.

^His "sweet" heart will turn bitter once women start stomping the #*!% out of it from all the knowledge his sister gonna be throwing at him.

^His "sweet" heart will turn bitter once women start stomping the #*!% out of it from all the knowledge his sister gonna be throwing at him.

The dudes offered her. Well one dude offered her and she took it. Then she started asking dudes after that and I guess they just gave in. She didn't ask me, we were just talking about how dudes give her $. She never really gave a concrete reason as to why they SHOULD give her anything. She just said if they are going to offer then she will take it. But she did offer to pay for my meal so it is all about what the dude allows.

Forget the idea that a man is SUPPOSED to pay. They want equality so why am I wining and dining them? I ask questions, I ask them why they feel they should be treated like a queen? They never have a valid reason. I am too smart for them and I know it pains them that they can't run that same game on me. I know my mouth/intellect has gotten in the way of some smash opportunities but so what.

The dudes offered her. Well one dude offered her and she took it. Then she started asking dudes after that and I guess they just gave in. She didn't ask me, we were just talking about how dudes give her $. She never really gave a concrete reason as to why they SHOULD give her anything. She just said if they are going to offer then she will take it. But she did offer to pay for my meal so it is all about what the dude allows.

Forget the idea that a man is SUPPOSED to pay. They want equality so why am I wining and dining them? I ask questions, I ask them why they feel they should be treated like a queen? They never have a valid reason. I am too smart for them and I know it pains them that they can't run that same game on me. I know my mouth/intellect has gotten in the way of some smash opportunities but so what.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

pretty much,   most dudes well get crapped on by a chick once   get their eye opening experience and not let their guard down with women from then on out.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

pretty much,   most dudes well get crapped on by a chick once   get their eye opening experience and not let their guard down with women from then on out.

Back
Top Bottom