The new UFC TV experience.. vol. sorta want.

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

sorta want . but i got tired of ufc once i realized it was mostly all knockouts in the first round. i like to see fighters go all 3 or 5 rounds.

Congrats, you have just been nominated for the Stupidest Comment Ever Made Regarding MMA award.
30t6p3b.gif

ufc is continually doing big things.

if this is for live events i'm down to buy this depending on a reasonable price.

if this is for live events i'm down to buy this depending on a reasonable price.

sorta want . but i got tired of ufc once i realized it was mostly all knockouts in the first round. i like to see fighters go all 3 or 5 rounds.

what an idiot.
indifferent.gif

what an idiot.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Congrats, you have just been nominated for the Stupidest Comment Ever Made Regarding MMA award.
30t6p3b.gif
THIS

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

30t6p3b.gif
THIS

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

It's for live events.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

It's for live events.

laugh.gif

Me too, man. Especially when Jake Shields fights...man, someone is always knocked out in the 1st-round.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Me too, man. Especially when Jake Shields fights...man, someone is always knocked out in the 1st-round.
30t6p3b.gif

That's dope as hell
pimp.gif

alien.gif

That's dope as hell
pimp.gif

alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

please don't ever talk about mma again. thanks.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hahahahhaa damn this kid is gettin crucified here (but I do agree that it was easily the dumbest comment i've read all day)

Originally Posted by im that one

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hahahahhaa damn this kid is gettin crucified here (but I do agree that it was easily the dumbest comment i've read all day)

Thats cool, better reason to watch this at home then at a bar or restaurant. I cant stand them tapout dudes trying imitating the moves at the gym.

Thats cool, better reason to watch this at home then at a bar or restaurant. I cant stand them tapout dudes trying imitating the moves at the gym.

I used to think this way too until I got really into it. Shogun vs Machida part 2 was the like that but I was super hyped when Machida hit the mat even though it was within the first round. Its just exciting!

On a side note, I hope Vitor puts a butt whoopin on Silva. Dont see it happening tho, Silva is too beast.

I used to think this way too until I got really into it. Shogun vs Machida part 2 was the like that but I was super hyped when Machida hit the mat even though it was within the first round. Its just exciting!

On a side note, I hope Vitor puts a butt whoopin on Silva. Dont see it happening tho, Silva is too beast.

Back
Top Bottom