The new UFC TV experience.. vol. sorta want.

Lol @ dude saying KO's all the time in the 1st rd. I wish.... Most of the time dudes stay getting wrestlefucc'd to a lame decision.

Lol @ dude saying KO's all the time in the 1st rd. I wish.... Most of the time dudes stay getting wrestlefucc'd to a lame decision.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

sorta want . but i got tired of ufc once i realized it was mostly all knockouts in the first round. i like to see fighters go all 3 or 5 rounds.

laugh.gif

Me too, man. Especially when Jake Shields fights...man, someone is always knocked out in the 1st-round.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

sorta want . but i got tired of ufc once i realized it was mostly all knockouts in the first round. i like to see fighters go all 3 or 5 rounds.

laugh.gif

Me too, man. Especially when Jake Shields fights...man, someone is always knocked out in the 1st-round.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

laugh.gif
@ the butthurt mma fans.

Witch+Hunt+Simpsons.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not a fan.  I watch it 'cause one of my boys is into it and orders almost every fight.  I've tried, I know it takes skill/endurance/etc.  They have done a great job of marketing the sport though, they hype fights up really well.  Sucks that some main events last less than one round.  Also a PPV event every month
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
and
laugh.gif
@ all the dudes training to be MMA fighters the last couple of years.

Originally Posted by swendro88

laugh.gif
@ the butthurt mma fans.

Witch+Hunt+Simpsons.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not a fan.  I watch it 'cause one of my boys is into it and orders almost every fight.  I've tried, I know it takes skill/endurance/etc.  They have done a great job of marketing the sport though, they hype fights up really well.  Sucks that some main events last less than one round.  Also a PPV event every month
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
and
laugh.gif

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
and
laugh.gif

what's wrong with dudes practicing a sport they're into? 
eg - people watch AND PLAY basketball. football. not like they trynna win a title. it's just fun.
#i train too. so what?

ooIRON MANoo wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
and
laugh.gif

what's wrong with dudes practicing a sport they're into? 
eg - people watch AND PLAY basketball. football. not like they trynna win a title. it's just fun.
#i train too. so what?

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Bwood quoted me.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Bwood quoted me.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Congrats, you have just been nominated for the Stupidest Comment Ever Made Regarding MMA award.
30t6p3b.gif
nah, i still stand by my claim that a certain nt'er who loves wrestling claimed kurt angle would beat tito, chuck or randy in an mma match.  
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom