The Nike Air Max 2 - Nike please retro

Earlier I was browsing around and came across the Air Max 2. Tonight was my first time ever seeing these, and I must say that they look incredible. While Nikeis in the "retro a month" mode, do you guys think these would do alright?

4824_12.JPG

eek.gif

toooo nice. no way air bubble would stay that big though. reminds me of what all the other kids had while i was rockin K-Mart specials

I would love a TRUE retro of these. But we all know the bubble would be tiny- it would ruin it.

Originally Posted by AliQ87

eww those are really ugly.
Yup, I have to agree, these are pretty ugly. These look like something The Fresh Prince would wear in the earlier episodes of the show.

these aren't for the "kiddies"

but i would DEF. cop these in a heartbeat
eek.gif

that's OG gangsta sh*t right there
pimp.gif

what they need to do is retro the Air Max 2 and the Air Max 2 light . And hey why not retro the Air Max Deluxe also. And none of these crap color combos orall leather. GIVE US MESH & SUEDE , Little bit of leather is okay, but not the whole shoe, and patent leather does not belong on a runner
(sorry for venting)
air_max2_light%28grn%29a390.jpg
air_max2_light%28red%29a390.jpg

maxDXcom.jpg
maxDX1st.jpg

I rocked those back in the day. The first maxes i paid £100 for... Worth every penny. There is a pair on ebay just now if any1 is interested in a US 11.5. Notmy size or i woulda copped quick time. These and the AM2 lights are grails of mine....

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Originally Posted by AliQ87

eww those are really ugly.
Yup, I have to agree, these are pretty ugly. These look like something The Fresh Prince would wear in the earlier episodes of the show.
You're being sarcastic, right?
nerd.gif

one of my all time fav's. i had the teal color when they came out and i loved them. i won a pair of the royal blue colorway's a while back on ebay,got'em in and they were trashed. i almost cried. i do still have a pair of the blue/orange air max deluxes though, haven't worn them in years but ican't bring myself to get rid of them.

yeah those are all dope. there is also a air max 97/98 that needs to get retro'ed too

yeah those are all dope. there is also a air max 97/98 that needs to get retro'ed too

release the am deluxe i had these back on 8th grade and were my running shoes. they had really good cushioning.

man please release these ive been waiting forever ... Im a real nike head had those back in the day went through a lot to grab those... man they need to hurryup and bring these backk they brought everything eles back i need those they were by far one of my favorite shoes of all time please nike make us consumershappy please we spend money .,.
one

Back
Top Bottom