The Nike Air Max 2 - Nike please retro

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Earlier I was browsing around and came across the Air Max 2. Tonight was my first time ever seeing these, and I must say that they look incredible. While Nike is in the "retro a month" mode, do you guys think these would do alright?

4824_12.JPG

eek.gif

I had that pair in college, actually got them off eBay from a company doing auctions for the Canadian gov't or something along those lines. Got them,the box had been wrapped up in enough packing tape to Bill O'Reilly's mouth shut, but they were a little small and I had to sell them.
Long storyshort, I'd like to see them retroed PROPERLY, but Nike doesn't like me despite my 20 years of service to them (still remember my first pair of JordanIIIs in 88).

so funny that these newbies think these are ugly... no respect for classics. shame

nike-wildwood-90-free-trail-teal.jpg

never seen these before
nerd.gif
. obviously a free but which model? (3.0, 5.0,etc.).....and i feel you CharmCity on the "not for the 'kiddies" about those air max 2.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

so funny that these newbies think these are ugly... no respect for classics. shame
Relax Mr. "Veteran". It's not that deep. I don't consider myself a "newbie" and I never really cared for this sneakereither. At least not in this colorway.

I know this defies everything on NT, but just because it's an "OG" or a classic, doesn't mean it's a nice sneaker. Those Air Max Deluxeon the first page......NEVER liked those.

To each his own.......

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

Originally Posted by AliQ87

eww those are really ugly.
Yup, I have to agree, these are pretty ugly. These look like something The Fresh Prince would wear in the earlier episodes of the show.
You're being sarcastic, right?
nerd.gif
Nope, not at all. These are ugly to me. Not all retros should be retroed.

Originally Posted by air max one

what they need to do is retro the Air Max 2 and the Air Max 2 light . And hey why not retro the Air Max Deluxe also. And none of these crap color combos or all leather. GIVE US MESH & SUEDE , Little bit of leather is okay, but not the whole shoe, and patent leather does not belong on a runner
(sorry for venting)
air_max2_light%28grn%29a390.jpg
air_max2_light%28red%29a390.jpg

Totally agree on these bad boys, the Air Max2 Lights.

i'd really appreciate a well made retro of the AM2's / AM2 lights. but that's definitely asking for too much.

9ghd86.jpg

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by AliQ87

eww those are really ugly.
Yup, I have to agree, these are pretty ugly. These look like something The Fresh Prince would wear in the earlier episodes of the show.
You're being sarcastic, right?
nerd.gif
Nope, not at all. These are ugly to me. Not all retros should be retroed.

So you're saying that you didn't like the black/metallic Vs he wore in the very first episode?

GRAILS!!!! NIKE please please please retro these!!!!!!!! I had these in the red white and blue colorway and ran them into the ground. These and the carnivoresand my sneaker life might be complete. btw has the price of air gone up too? Whats up with these shrinking air bubbles?

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
ddd35fb6e4a5cc373d2437c68d9623af5475303.jpg

PLEASE RETRO AIR MAX DELUXE!!!!!!!!! I had these way back in the day. They were awesome. I was extremely stupid and sold them or traded them can'tremember.
smh.gif

air_max2_light(red)a390.jpg

Yup, one of my favorites. Would be my grails if I could ever find a pair of Denim Air Max 90s. -sigh-

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by air max one

what they need to do is retro the Air Max 2 and the Air Max 2 light . And hey why not retro the Air Max Deluxe also. And none of these crap color combos or all leather. GIVE US MESH & SUEDE , Little bit of leather is okay, but not the whole shoe, and patent leather does not belong on a runner
(sorry for venting)
air_max2_light%28grn%29a390.jpg
air_max2_light%28red%29a390.jpg

Totally agree on these bad boys, the Air Max2 Lights.
Just paid for a pair of those Blue? AM Light 2's from the Buy/Sell forum-- $150 shipped for a DS pair. Will post pics when I get them. Hopefulltthey hold up.

Originally Posted by JMKickz

I don't see the problem. If they don't like them, then they don't like them. Doesn't automatically label them as a "newbie"because they don't like a classic.

With that said, I personally think AM2's are
pimp.gif
and Nike needs to retro them asap.

Wow. Nice sneakers. Never seen them before. Should be retro'd. I would like to see the air max deluxe retro'd also.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom