The Oakland Athletics 2018 Offseason Season Thread | One and Done Again

^ for real, he's a great talent but has come crashing down to Earth since the Machado incident

hit 19-105 = .181 in June

Good Luck hopping we see 4 really good games. If anyone wants to bet $10 a game (payment via paypal) on the 4 game series PM me.

I usually don't like team specific message boards, but reddit's r/oaklandathletics is actually really good. I made a tongue-in-cheek post about how the A's should trade for Troy Tulowitzki, and I actually got a handful of really insightful responses. Always great to see some level-headed fans have a good discussion.

Link

Last edited:
went to yesterdays game...god i hate that they have such a nice park...so jellz

walking around their virgin club is a nice touch too with all their memorabilia

good turnout by oak fans as well

there was a teenager rockin a shark nd fb jersey that was 5 sizes too big...wanted to buy him a beer

This is the type of game I wanted to see Shark shut down. Facing an ace, team scores early...:smh:

Have to hope that the bats can break through. Nothing Shark can do when the team can't lay any wood on the ball.

I understand what you are saying and I know 2 runs isn't much, but against a guy like Felix, you take that and hope your pitcher can shut them down.

Seattle is a team I would not want to face in the playoffs. I think they would be a very difficult matchup.

It's been too long since we've had a big offensive game. Pitching can only take you so far.

I think he's somewhat compelled to now given Callaspo's injury. Callaspo as depth is a great option; as a regular starter it gets risky losing him and having to start someone like Andy Parrino or Sogard.

^^ Cool! did you get your free pizza? - i was the one who answered the triva question on the jumbotron.... :D

Congrats to Yoenis! First back to back #hrderby champ since Jr. in 98-99

He saw the ball, he hit the ball..... LOL

I'm going Friday, Saturday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and I paid a total of like $20 for all my tickets combined. We must never leave this stadium.

Back
Top Bottom