Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
Just sign Mack already and franchise Coop the next 2 years if he's worth it. Coop has not proven he's worthy of an extension to be honest. He's had like 8 good games in his career here

Yeah I don’t think he’ll get top WR money, but I can understand the logic of paying him instead of Mack, if Gruden has to choose. I hope he has at least 1000 yards and 10 TDs.

Gruden just letting his nuts hang and trying to show everybody he’s the boss.

But it wouldn’t surprise me if they trade him. Sad if they do

Idk how much more I can take.
So are we never going to pay a defensive player???
Only pay one side of the ball!
Smh

Gruden got a 1990's understanding of the game of football. hopefully y'all cut him loose after a couple seasons

Wow, are lone sure thing on defense is gone.

I realize we got animals on defense but mark lost in gruden sauce man smh.

Season tixs just went down the drain thanks chucky the bum has returned

If youbwere worried about rebuilding that defense you shouldnt have tore up this lockerroom one week before a monday might season opener.

Gruden back again doing the same things only worried about offense and signing old vets on defense reaching for nostalgia.

This gruden reminds me of the guy the years after the super bowl was won.

Smh

Last edited:
Nope last straw. This one hurt. Just got off the phone cancelling the sunday ticket also. Im in disbelief so befuddled right now.

FB_IMG_1535820252501.jpg

Thats a couple, ive got about 10 more jerseys(including Jawalrus Russell) posters hats jackets footballs helmets autographs ect ect I have it all word to Monta :angry:

What a way to start my effin Saturday mannn. I didn’t know how I was gonna feel when they left for Vegas but this jus sped that up. This organization can go F themselves. So I guess Defense doesn’t win championships huh? SMH... What a joke. We put so much time and energy into a team over our lifetimes, and for what? I’m hurt y’all. Looks like I’ll just be a fan of the game of football itself. Raiders will always hold a place in my heart but being a die hard fan of theirs is over. Mark running this team right into the ground. I think Reggie will b outta there before Vegas...

Back
Top Bottom