Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
Id like to say ill watch college football, and maybe will try to support specific nfl players. I dont think i can do it though it will never be the same. Have to have complete separation. Full detachment.

This one really hurts, this Team is really making hard for me to continue being a die hard Raiders fan. The move is just the icing on the cake.

29 years I been a fan and this might be it. I'm giving Gruden this season and this season only to prove they made the right moves this offseason. If we don't make the payoffs or at least be in the hunt come week 17 I'm done

I dunno. Trading Gruden in 2002. C.Woodson going to GB. Tim Brown leaving for TB. The QB/coaching carousel. Tom Cable punching someone. Barrett Robbins losing his sh*t Super Bowl weekend. Drafting DHB and Jamarcus Russell. Moving to Vegas. Trading for 2 first round draft picks almost seems like a “sane” Raider move. Lol

Two 1’s ain’t worth a potential Hall of Famer entering the prime of his career.

If Gruden can’t realize that then we’re ****ed.

Don’t post in here much but wanted to see what the feel was for local fans. I been a fan since 95, blind die hard. Team was more than just football. Fought hard to keep them here with various save Oakland orgs. The move hurt big time. Tuned them out a bit but still cared for the players. This move is really the final slap in the local Oakland fans faces. Trying to win for us? More like just want people to pay for their lame rebuild years here.

I was hella mad when the news broke too, BUT it kind of makes sense for the longevity of the team. Mack is gonna get more money than Donald, so let’s say we paid him instead. We’d have like 30% of our cap tied up to 2/55 players. We would continue to be trash bc we won’t have money to sign anyone else. Mack is the best player we’ve had on defense for a while, but how will our defense as a whole improve if we can’t pay anyone else? I’m more upset that Mack was more about the bag than being a Raider. We were willing to give him 20mil per year, but he wants to be the highest paid defensive player ever. We’d continue to be trash with him. The Rams are gonna be ****ed too when Geoff wants his. Don’t forget about Gurley.

I think Bob Carr said it best “can’t express how much I hate the business side of football.” But it’s ubderstandable.

I don’t blame Mack at all for demandin the money over being a raider. He’s the best defensive player in the league. This league nor the teams care about the players. They use you for a 5-8 years then move on. This league has no longevity unless you a top QB or kicker/punter. Get ya money and get out. We gave Carr the bag off an injury then he came out the following year and shiiit the bed.

Look this team isn’t the worst obviously but Mark is a complete idiot and can’t support his antics anymore. All I’m hearing from people is oh it’s jus business, or blame Mack, or what if we get 2 first rounders later and back in. Well we’ve been sayin what if since 02. It’s like we’re batterd wives and jus hoping he stops hitting us and justifying why we keep getting abused...gotta break free

Hate to compare it to something as serious domestic abuse, but ive definitely been mentally and fiscally abused by this franchise. Where's David Stern when you need him, this **** needs to be vetoed for football reasons.
giphy.gif

Its even worse not only did we trade mack we gave them a second round pick with him also. Goodbye Raider Nation. I never thought itd end this way for me. Wow man just wow.

You pay once in a generation guys whatever they command. Plenty of other highly paid guys I would cut to make room if need be.

:rofl: nothing this team does ever surprises me anymore

That’s the thing. This team is a **** show for a lifetime. Al got a pass, he was old. At least he earned it. Mark is just a dumb fan who has power. Reggie is a dummy gm and gruden on some power trip ruins franchises for decades

After their final gm in oakland, another reason to make it even easier not to follow them

Totally understand them not wanting to handcuff themselves with that contract but it sucks losong that type of talent lol

I might be in the minority, but I can only think of a handful of players that I wouldn't take that pick haul for ... Mack is not even close to one of them ...

The Raiders made their decision when they gave Carr the money last year . Rams aren’t paying Goff yet and Bears aren’t paying Mitch . Same in Seattle . They were able to pay for defense when Russ was on rookie deal . You must pay when you have a QB. As much as it hurts now this is the business . The Bengals have had a solid D for many years without Star players . Trust the process

Back
Top Bottom