Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
I just wish they waited a week to make the trade. Maybe he shows up and you just trade him at the end of the year but really I'm just grasping at straws.

Mack should've been wrapped up before Carr & Gabe. Once it became a contest between Mack & Donald, our shot was over.

Sucks man. Haven't been this hurt from a transaction in a loooooong time. One week before the season starts just killed my morale for the season.

Rumor has it Mack was shocked by the trade and was planning to come to practice today....... gruden never wanted to keep him. He never even reached out to Mack. How do you take over a team and not even try to build a relationship with the best player and the fan favorite? Gruden already slipping and we haven't had a snap yet. This divorce in Oakland can get real ugly if they are a dumpster fire this season....

Rumor has it Mack was shocked by the trade and was planning to come to practice today....... gruden never wanted to keep him. He never even reached out to Mack. How do you take over a team and not even try to build a relationship with the best player and the fan favorite? Gruden already slipping and we haven't had a snap yet. This divorce in Oakland can get real ugly if they are a dumpster fire this season....

They already conned people for this season. Wanting to bring a championship for us ...no lease for next year yet btw. They might not even want to stay.

This team treats their fans so poorly.

That’s why I’m glad many are happily moving on. This sports thing is supposed to be fun. It’s a business but the team should care a bit about the city and fans. This team doesn’t and won’t. Vegas will see that one day. I’m not going to Vegas or be a fan. This season might not even be worth watching.

C87CAB3B-6F90-4A39-917D-0C87F1113515.jpeg

Someone needs to pull up on Jon Gruden. This is embarrassing

AJ McCarron gettin $10Milly?!?! And we were like $3 Milly a year off with Mack? ‍♂️

AJ McCarron gettin $10Milly?!?! And we were like $3 Milly a year off with Mack? ‍♂️
Bruh!! wtf is going on???? Is Gruden paying us back for AL trading him to the Bucs? This feels like a legit sabotage of our franchise!!!! This is incredible the amount of ineptitude being displayed right now with these moves!!

His word Vs. mine is going to be all over this before The dust settles. It’s easy for Gruden to say he wasn’t gonna show and for Mack and representatives to say he was gonna show up. If only they did this before it got to this point.

I understand other players wanting to stay out of others business. But someone should of stepped up behind closed doors to either one of the parties and raised concerns.

I doubt that most of you read more into the reports. Gruden wasn’t involved. McKenzie said they didn’t plan on trading him, and he was willing to pay top dollar. Khalil wasn’t agreeing with the offer, so they decided to make the trade. I put more blame on Khalil and then McKenzie. I don’t think we needed to give up a 2nd rounder, and it’s upsetting that Khalil was really about the money. Realistically, we should’ve paid Khalid before Carr and maybe even given him the Cousins treatment, but oh well. Tbh, idk what I’m gonna do after they move to Vegas. I’ve been a Raiders fan for as long as I can remember, but I’m not feeling it anymore. We’ll see how this season goes I guess...

Funny reading things. Vic reported he heard many in the building believed Mack would show up this week. Gruden said they didn’t think he would show up.

Funny reading things. Vic reported he heard many in the building believed Mack would show up this week. Gruden said they didn’t think he would show up.

Jon is clearly lying. If I’m reggie I’m pulling up on Mr Spider 2 Y Banana instantly. This is embarrassing

Seeing what’s going on in Pittsburgh with Le’Veon Bell...seems the franchise tag doesn’t guarantee a player will play either.

He is right though. Signing Carr before Mack is what created this problem. Should’ve locked up Mack last off season, and then maybe work into DC’s contract this one. Doing it backwards messed it up, but Mack knew his worth. At this point we can’t realkg afford both.

But we can afford both!
Gruden doesn't want to pay a defensive player. He only cares about the offense!
Gruden is power hungry legit only signing guys 30 and above!

The ignorance of you guys blaming Gruden for everything is unreal. Y’all really assuming that Reggie is just chillin at home doing nothing. The reports are out. Read them. Mack wanted top dollar. Reggie’s offer wasn’t good enough. That came from the horses mouth. Ian said that Jon wasn’t even involved in giving up the 2nd rounder and he’s said multiple times that he’s left the contract stuff to Reggie. Jon didn’t give Carr that contract. Reggie did. Jon wasn’t here last year when Reggie could’ve signed Mack. Y’all just blaming Jon just because.

He is right though. Signing Carr before Mack is what created this problem. Should’ve locked up Mack last off season, and then maybe work into DC’s contract this one. Doing it backwards messed it up, but Mack knew his worth. At this point we can’t realkg afford both.

Carr didn’t have a 5th year option since he was a second round pick. Mack did have it. He did the right by going with Carr first. Reggie had the money and space for Mack too. He didn’t know gruden was going to come in and tear it all apart.

Back
Top Bottom