Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
D816E7F6-E7B2-4FB8-9B10-A8E163BBFFFC.jpeg

That’s the problem. We’ll always be trash until players actually wanna be here. He clearly didn’t bc he took the money, and that’s fine. I just don’t like the narrative that “oh the raiders are dumb”. Just say you wanna be the highest paid, you don’t wanna be here, and keep it pushing. Don’t act all sad bc you’re now a bear when you could’ve stopped this at any point. Again, if you miss playing if you miss your boy DC, then show up.

Look at how Donald handled the situation. He’s publicly said that he’s confident that a deal will get done and it did. Mack hid all offseason. Donald made it apparent that he wanted to stay. Mack just tryna get paid, and that’s fine. Just don’t make it seem like Jon premeditated the trade before he took the job.

I think it was a bit of both. Mack probably did want to stay but he obviously didn’t want to take a discount. He wanted to get paid and the raiders didn’t want to continue to let this play out. I think Mack would have reported and he could have played Monday. Even if Mack wasn’t part of long term plans, the raiders could have traded him in the off season and get the same or better deal. The dumb part imo only applies to what they got for him and the timing.

I think it was a bit of both. Mack probably did want to stay but he obviously didn’t want to take a discount. He wanted to get paid and the raiders didn’t want to continue to let this play out. I think Mack would have reported and he could have played Monday. Even if Mack wasn’t part of long term plans, the raiders could have traded him in the off season and get the same or better deal. The dumb part imo only applies to what they got for him and the timing.

We can blame Reggie for that one. If he didn’t give up a 2nd round pick, this wouldn’t even be a conversation. Whether Mack was actually gonna show or not, who knows. Le’Veon still hasn’t shown up.

We can blame Reggie for that one. If he didn’t give up a 2nd round pick, this wouldn’t even be a conversation. Whether Mack was actually gonna show or not, who knows. Le’Veon still hasn’t shown up.

The 2nd round pick made no sense at all. If this trade was in the off season or during the draft, im sure a team would have happily given their own 2nd too along with the 1s

As a bears fan I'm happy Heiden didn't want to pay Mack

Feel bad for y'all as fans doe

He just doing what we've seen him do week in and week out, good for him tbh.

Back
Top Bottom