Votes: 23 62.2%

Votes: 1 2.7%

Votes: 3 8.1%

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • 11+

• Total voters
Financially they could have made it happen. I don’t want to hear the excuse of putting 20% of the cap into two players.

When you have two corner stone players and the cap continuing to rise AND you are moving to a state with no income tax...yeah I’m not buying that bull****.

The reason we blame Gruden more for this is because he is the only variable to the equation for all the stupid *** decisions that have been made lately.

I'm with Carr and Irvin now. They got some games to win. Time for the other players to step up. Focus on the Rams. Winning heals everything.

We traded a 5th for the white EJ Manuel :lol: :lol:

94FEC678-C06E-4894-A836-5AECB1A43DC4.png

The Mack situation defines this franchise. Oakland has its faults but this shows you why they never got anything done. They mishandle everything and run from hard decisions

After taking a step back and reflecting on all this I'm ready to move on from it. It is what it is anymore. It's a business first. I believe that Irvin, Key, Hurst and Hall can all be big factors and make up for what we lost in Mack. We have a deep D line. We adressed the secondary a little bit. I agree tho that we were a bad defense with Mack so I can't really blame them there. If these rookies show out we will be fine. Key has the upside to be a special player. And I know Irvin is about to be a animal now that he is soley rushing the QB. I'm gonna try and stay positive and let's see what these young guns can do

BTW who's gonna get #52 now? Gonna have to change the nameplate on my Mack jerseys now....

Carr didn’t have a 5th year option since he was a second round pick. Mack did have it. He did the right by going with Carr first. Reggie had the money and space for Mack too. He didn’t know gruden was going to come in and tear it all apart.

I still think it's a reach to just assume that Jon didn't want Khalil here. Didn't he even say that Khalil was one of the reasons that he came back?

After taking a step back and reflecting on all this I'm ready to move on from it. It is what it is anymore. It's a business first. I believe that Irvin, Key, Hurst and Hall can all be big factors and make up for what we lost in Mack. We have a deep D line. We adressed the secondary a little bit. I agree tho that we were a bad defense with Mack so I can't really blame them there. If these rookies show out we will be fine. Key has the upside to be a special player. And I know Irvin is about to be a animal now that he is soley rushing the QB. I'm gonna try and stay positive and let's see what these young guns can do

This is where I'm at now. Of course I was pissed immediately after news broke, but I took a step back to look at the bigger picture. Our defense wasn't even top 20 with Mack, so how are we gonna give him all that money and STILL be trash. That money can be spread among multiple positions of need. I would've liked to have him back, but if our defense improves as a whole in the next year or two, then I will be more than happy.

Ever thought that Jon signed a bunch of vets to low 1 year deals to save the money for Mack? Y'all just blaming a guy just to blame someone.

I read an interesting comment about how Mack doesn't look happy in Chicago and at any time he could've stopped the trade talk if he heard he was going to be actually be shipped out. Instead, the bread was more important. THAT is what I'm most upset about. I think Reggie and Jon could've done better, but ultimately Mack wasn't willing to sign. He was about getting paid. Would you take 20mil to play for the Raiders with one of your best friends and maybe do something special or 23mil to go to the Bears and be unhappy? Idk, maybe I'm just not as greedy, but I would've stayed.

The Mack situation defines this franchise. Oakland has its faults but this shows you why they never got anything done. They mishandle everything and run from hard decisions

They always find a way to shoot themsleves in the foot. They didn’t have to trade him so close to the season and limit themselves on what they could of got back.

Raiders never once presented the city of Oakland a proposal. Oakland offered infrastructure.
True but at the same time the city has had since 1995 to do something about that situation. The city's offer was to little to late. They are both to blame

True but at the same time the city has had since 1995 to do something about that situation. The city's offer was to little to late. They are both to blame

Can’t really blame the city that has no money while they’re closing schools. Raiders are in a billion dollar enterprise. It’s not the cities responsibility to build them a stadium.

The city gave the Raiders away just as much as Mark wanted to dip to Vegas. The city thought they had the upper hand because nobody saw the vote going the way it did. Sorry but Oakland dropped the ball as much as the Raiders did

How do you give them away if you refuse to negotiate? :lol:

If they used the same energy as they did in carson and LV they would of got got something done here. You are telling me you couldn’t find an investor in the tech capital of the world? :lol: :lol: ok

How do you give them away if you refuse to negotiate? :lol:

If they used the same energy as they did in carson and LV they would of got got something done here. You are telling me you couldn’t find an investor in the tech capital of the world? :lol: :lol: ok
I see where your coming from. But the city never really got serious about anything until it was too late. Oakland gambled thinking Vegas Wasn't gonna happen and dropped the ball. The city put that proposal together after Vegas said hey mark we have 700 million for ya

I see where your coming from. But the city never really got serious about anything until it was too late. Oakland gambled thinking Vegas Wasn't gonna happen and dropped the ball. The city put that proposal together after Vegas said hey mark we have 700 million for ya

They still didn’t offer to pay for it. That’s what the Raiders and NFL wanted.

They still didn’t offer to pay for it. That’s what the Raiders and NFL wanted.
True. I believe if Oakland really wanted the Raiders they would have put something together years ago. It's gonna be sad watching the Raiders and Warriors dip on the city

True. I believe if Oakland really wanted the Raiders they would have put something together years ago. It's gonna be sad watching the Raiders and Warriors dip on the city

The city did all the work they could. All the proposals and ideas they had were met with a no from mark. He wanted space for tailgating, he didn’t want the a’s next door, didn’t want commercial use around the stadium. All that went out the window im Vegas. Mark never had a proposal or an offer

^ yeah I understand Mark made it difficult and forced his hand to Vegas. I'm saying something should have been done years ago tho. The Coliseum has been a dump since they came back in 95. But it's all irrelevant now, their gone

^ yeah I understand Mark made it difficult and forced his hand to Vegas. I'm saying something should have been done years ago tho. The Coliseum has been a dump since they came back in 95. But it's all irrelevant now, their gone

We all know now expensive it is to build in California and the team isn’t rich. The nfl could done something too but it’s all in the past now. I’ll still hold the league and the team accountable.

We all know now expensive it is to build in California and the team isn’t rich. The nfl could done something too but it’s all in the past now. I’ll still hold the league and the team accountable.
Yeah the whole situation was a cluster F. The league wanted the free $$ and they got it. It's all about the mighty $$

Reason why the defense sucked so much with Mack was cause he was the only good player and bad coaching. So we finally get Mack some help in the draft and we get rid of him. We should have at least waited to see what Mack can do with some decent help and good coaching.

Reason why the defense sucked so much with Mack was cause he was the only good player and bad coaching. So we finally get Mack some help in the draft and we get rid of him. We should have at least waited to see what Mack can do with some decent help and good coaching.

Same thing Reggie did when he came in and tore it down. He did all that for what, a 3 year window with del rio? Lol this franchise is a joke and will continue to be one as long as the management is led by mark

Back
Top Bottom