The offcial Kwame Brown unappreciation thread.....

Damn kwame still sucks!

[table][tr][td]Last 5 Games | Complete Game Log[/td] [td]Rebounds[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]DATE[/td] [td]OPP[/td] [td]RESULT[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FG[/td] [td]3P[/td] [td]FT[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]TOT[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2/22[/td] [td]Dal
[/td] [td]L 98-83[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]3-6[/td] [td]0-0
[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2/24[/td] [td]@Cle
[/td] [td]L 109-89[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]0-0
[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2/26[/td] [td]Pho
[/td] [td]L 127-113[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0
[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2/29[/td] [td]@Hou
[/td] [td]L 116-95[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-0
[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3/1[/td] [td]Uth
[/td] [td]L 113-92[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0
[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Numbers for Last 5 Games[/td] [td]20.0[/td] [td]4-11[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]0.7[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]1.7[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]2.3[/td] [td]4.3[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td]3.3[/td] [/tr][/table]

FrenchBlue23:
Kwame > Odom at this point, and that's one the real.
What... the sam hilll... did you just say? o_O

I've expressed my disdain (PLENTY!) for Kwame, and I've expressed my disdain with Lamar.

But I would never, EVER talk about Kwame the way I'm about to talk about Lamar.

That Pau Gasol trade, it didn't just give us Pau Gasol; it also gave us Lamar Odom. How? Because Lamar is NOT a team's franchise player, like he wassupposed to be with the Heat. He is NOT a team's Scottie Pippen (the second option on a team, like he is with the Lakers). Lamar Odom isn't even asolid 3rd option (even though that's what he's doing right now). Lamar Odom... is JUST... a basketball player. He doesn't want to be the best(Kobe/LeBron), he doesn't want to be clutch (Melo, Stackhouse, Kobe), he doesn't want to be known as an awesome bench player (James Posey, JordanFarmar), he doesn't want to be known as a great passer (Kidd, Paul), he doesn't want to be known as a fierce dunker (Kenyon, D-Howard), he doesn'twant to be known as a flopper (Manu, Bell).

Lamar Odom doesn't want to be known at all. He JUST. WANTS. To play basketball. And when we got Pau, we also got Lamar, because now Lamar is now allowed toJUST play ball. He doesn't have any labels.

Who is our clutch guy? Kobe, not Lamar.
Who are our great passers? D-Fish, Farmar; not Lamar.
Who are our defenders? Turiaf, Kobe, Farmar; not Lamar.
Who are our post players? Gasol, Turiaf, Bynum (when he comes back); not Lamar.
Who are our hustle guys? Turiaf, Ariza (when he comes back), Kobe; not Lamar.
Who are our 3-pt. threats? Farmar, D-Fish, Kobe, Vlad-Rad (when he comes back); not Lamar.

Now it sounds like I'm dogging him, like 'Dude isn't good at anything!', but that's not what I'm saying. Read me right: I'm notsaying he isn't good at anything; I'm saying he doesn't do well being labeled as 'Great _________', whether it's 'Great secondoption', 'Great 3-pt. Threat', 'Great passer', or whatever. Dude does better when he's allowed to put up a quiet 14 pts., 5 rebounds,and 7 assists... and just go to the locker room, letting Kobe, Gasol, Farmar, and everyone else do the special interviews on the court right after the game.Dude just wants to suit up, do his part, not be noticed (but not suck), and go home.

I LOVE THAT!

I absolutely LOVE the way Lamar has played since Gasol came over, and I would bet every dime to my nime (which is roughly $0.20
nerd.gif
) that HE is also loving life since Gasol came over. NOW, instead of the teambeing 'Kobe first, Lamar second', and everywhere you look, people are talking about Kobe first, and then Lamar right after Kobe... NOW people aretalking about Kobe first, Gasol second, the possibility of Gasol + Bynum third, and THEN maybe Lamar.

And that's exactly how he would want it if he could choose.

One of the reasons I'm so confident that I'm right about all this is because I am the SAME EXACT WAY. I don't like being the focus, the 'leadrole' in a play. I just want to be a part of the team, do my best, hope that I did enough to help us win, and go home.
happy.gif
Like, if I were on the Lakers, if I got a triple double in Lamar's position(as the current third option), I would honest-to-God hope that no one really noticed, so I could just go to the locker room, get a few props from my teammates,and go home.

Kwame was just lazy, unmotivated to change his laziness, uncoordinated, too lazy to work on his coordination, and just a terrible basketball player;there's nothing that can be done to fix that.

Lamar? There is something that can be done to fix some of the troubles Lamar has had this season, and that something HAS been done: get him out of thespotlight, and take all the labels away from him. Just get him and his talent (yes, the man IS talented) away from the spotlight.

^ And if it weren't for the NBA, you could very well just go ahead and replace 'NBA' with 'life' in your sentence.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

FrenchBlue23:
Kwame > Odom at this point, and that's one the real.
What... the sam hilll... did you just say? o_O

I've expressed my disdain (PLENTY!) for Kwame, and I've expressed my disdain with Lamar.

But I would never, EVER talk about Kwame the way I'm about to talk about Lamar.

That Pau Gasol trade, it didn't just give us Pau Gasol; it also gave us Lamar Odom. How? Because Lamar is NOT a team's franchise player, like he was supposed to be with the Heat. He is NOT a team's Scottie Pippen (the second option on a team, like he is with the Lakers). Lamar Odom isn't even a solid 3rd option (even though that's what he's doing right now). Lamar Odom... is JUST... a basketball player. He doesn't want to be the best (Kobe/LeBron), he doesn't want to be clutch (Melo, Stackhouse, Kobe), he doesn't want to be known as an awesome bench player (James Posey, Jordan Farmar), he doesn't want to be known as a great passer (Kidd, Paul), he doesn't want to be known as a fierce dunker (Kenyon, D-Howard), he doesn't want to be known as a flopper (Manu, Bell).

Lamar Odom doesn't want to be known at all. He JUST. WANTS. To play basketball. And when we got Pau, we also got Lamar, because now Lamar is now allowed to JUST play ball. He doesn't have any labels.

Who is our clutch guy? Kobe, not Lamar.
Who are our great passers? D-Fish, Farmar; not Lamar.
Who are our defenders? Turiaf, Kobe, Farmar; not Lamar.
Who are our post players? Gasol, Turiaf, Bynum (when he comes back); not Lamar.
Who are our hustle guys? Turiaf, Ariza (when he comes back), Kobe; not Lamar.
Who are our 3-pt. threats? Farmar, D-Fish, Kobe, Vlad-Rad (when he comes back); not Lamar.

Now it sounds like I'm dogging him, like 'Dude isn't good at anything!', but that's not what I'm saying. Read me right: I'm not saying he isn't good at anything; I'm saying he doesn't do well being labeled as 'Great _________', whether it's 'Great second option', 'Great 3-pt. Threat', 'Great passer', or whatever. Dude does better when he's allowed to put up a quiet 14 pts., 5 rebounds, and 7 assists... and just go to the locker room, letting Kobe, Gasol, Farmar, and everyone else do the special interviews on the court right after the game. Dude just wants to suit up, do his part, not be noticed (but not suck), and go home.

I LOVE THAT!

I absolutely LOVE the way Lamar has played since Gasol came over, and I would bet every dime to my nime (which is roughly $0.20
nerd.gif
) that HE is also loving life since Gasol came over. NOW, instead of the team being 'Kobe first, Lamar second', and everywhere you look, people are talking about Kobe first, and then Lamar right after Kobe... NOW people are talking about Kobe first, Gasol second, the possibility of Gasol + Bynum third, and THEN maybe Lamar.

And that's exactly how he would want it if he could choose.

One of the reasons I'm so confident that I'm right about all this is because I am the SAME EXACT WAY. I don't like being the focus, the 'lead role' in a play. I just want to be a part of the team, do my best, hope that I did enough to help us win, and go home.
happy.gif
Like, if I were on the Lakers, if I got a triple double in Lamar's position (as the current third option), I would honest-to-God hope that no one really noticed, so I could just go to the locker room, get a few props from my teammates, and go home.

Kwame was just lazy, unmotivated to change his laziness, uncoordinated, too lazy to work on his coordination, and just a terrible basketball player; there's nothing that can be done to fix that.

Lamar? There is something that can be done to fix some of the troubles Lamar has had this season, and that something HAS been done: get him out of the spotlight, and take all the labels away from him. Just get him and his talent (yes, the man IS talented) away from the spotlight.

He posted it before the Pau trade, no need to jump on him on that
laugh.gif

FrenchBlue is cool in my book
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

How long do we have to feel sorry for this chump before we can actually all agree that he's just a bum. Yeah yeah, grew up to fast, not right situation,and all that. But I mean c'mon, his only competition on that team is the worst center in the league, the worst second pick in the NBA, Brian fricken'Cardinal, and Mr. Warrick (who I do appreciate). No more excuses. Next year, some team will take a flyer on him, and all that pressure of being the first-pick,overpaid, poor situation. This should be behind him now in his 8th fricken season in the league. With hopefully a new team. Grow up, Mr. Brown.

Back
Top Bottom