The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t believe Mitch said that. Red flag for real. Makes sense since he shakes his head after every single foul call too.

giphy.gif

Cant wait for March so we could just play the young guys for 40 minutes for the last 20 games and see if we have anything at all.

We're not going to trade Morris. The front office is convinced he's an elite wing & we need to build around him.

Knox doesn't need the G-League. Going from starter minutes plus the ultimate greenlight to limited time & now having to do more with less is an adjustment.

If he doesn't find his stride by next season tho....

I wish it was as easy as saying we just draft trash players but the fact is that our player development has been awful for awhile now

I have no doubt players like Frank, Knox, Mitch, etc would be more successful and thriving in other, more stable systems and organizations

I wish it was as easy as saying we just draft trash players but the fact is that our player development has been awful for awhile now

I have no doubt players like Frank, Knox, Mitch, etc would be more successful and thriving in other, more stable systems and organizations
Frank in San Antonio
Knox in Miami
Mitch in Utah or Denver

All 3 would be much better off

Back
Top Bottom