The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Knox looked good early in the season, then he barely got any minutes and it went to ****. Maybe he lost his confidence because of it

You don’t think he’s a good leader/locker room presence?
If he is it’s definitely not showing

I’ve barely even seen dude talk this season in interviews let alone seen the young guys rallying around him or him even putting his arm around anyone shoulder

He’s not a bad guy at all but I def don’t see him as a veteran with those strong leadership qualities like a VC, Reddick or Haslem

Is tomorrow the deadline to buy someone out for them to be playoff eligible?

Some of these guys gotta go. Literally no point of playing them.

Good half from RJ, he keeps playing like this and I'll forget about that boolsheet he said the other day :rofl:

I dont think Thib is the coach man.

I have a feeling dude will ruin instead of maki g them prosper, but I could be wrong.

Minny went to ****.

Both sides need to stay away from each other. Melo just spent a year in exile and has managed to comeback from it. We need to actually rebuild and stop with the reclamation projects.

Bringing Melo back just sounds like a way to appease the fans who didn't how he left while we continue to be garbage and not fix the issues at hand.

Don’t bring Melo back, that would such a stupid move. Let him shine somewhere else.

Is there a Leon Rose press conference today?

Are people here still really high in Cole Anthony? Haven't heard the best things coming through this latter part of the season, but again I don't watch much CBB outside of the tournament.

Back
Top Bottom