The official '20 NYK thread, Nate jersey retired

Metta World Peace for head coach?

• A. Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • B. No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm iffy on Cole now. I do think he's talented but I don't know if he can be a lead playmaker. He seems to be more of a scorer who might find you for an occasional assist then an actual scoring PG like Steph or Dame.

As long as Mitchell is getting minutes him starting or not isn't an issue IMO. Honestly with his foul tendencies its best to let him iron that out slowly.

Was high on Cole, but after watching a string of games he seems like another high volume low IQ scorer.

Ball, Anthony Edwards, or trade the pick.

So the Knicks are going to celebrate the 69-70 championship and will not be inviting Marv Albert because he has been outspoken on how bad this organization has been.

I despise Dolan, man :smh:
Normally i would rock with this sentiment but lets not forget his sex scandal, i wouldn't say he is someone that should be "celebrated".

Dolan is such a ***** man ...

I don't think many people legit like or respect him and by the looks, it seems it has been like that his entire life.

Acting like an entitled brat even as a grown man tends to turn people into off. That’s on him.

Man was really running around handing out JD and the Straight Shot CDs to free agents. Kind of **** is that?

I really hope things go right this time. I'm holding out hope. I like what Rose has to say, but that's always the case when a new President comes in.

I know it's a long shot but can anyone stop by the NBA Store and get me the Dipset jersey. I called and they told me no phone orders

I really hope things go right this time. I'm holding out hope. I like what Rose has to say, but that's always the case when a new President comes in.

It’s all white noise to me at this point

I don’t care who it is or what they’re saying it’s always the same cycle anyway

Not writing him off already but I know better than to expect things to change either

I know it's a long shot but can anyone stop by the NBA Store and get me the Dipset jersey. I called and they told me no phone orders

hey i had my boy stop in like 30 mins ago since he works in the area to grab a large for me since they gave me the same bull **** a few days ago. Large was sold out so he got me a medium. Looks like they going quick bc you get a pass to see Cam and Jim at the signing today.

What size were you looking for? I have an XL coming in from BR but based on the charts I saw it might be too big. Thinking L would have been perfect but giving medium a shot. Whichever one doesnt work out for me i can look out if you need

Hey thanks! I would need a medium but my bro is in between l and xl so yea, I'll take whichever one doesn't work for you. Sucks cause they told me on Saturday to call today to place a phone order but then changed their tune.

It’s all white noise to me at this point

I don’t care who it is or what they’re saying it’s always the same cycle anyway

Not writing him off already but I know better than to expect things to change either
I’ll write him off for you then lol

Beat writers seem to applaud the hire. Leon seems every well respected/liked.

I dont remember this being the case with the Phil Jackson hire.

Back
Top Bottom