The Official 2011 Fantasy Baseball Thread

IMO, Fantasy Advice Threads should still be stickied. Mods have been taking down Fantasy Advice Threads and replacing them up there with NBA/MLB Season Threads. Those threads gets replies all the time. Those threads will always be on page 1 whether they are stickied or not.
ohwell.gif

IMO, Fantasy Advice Threads should still be stickied. Mods have been taking down Fantasy Advice Threads and replacing them up there with NBA/MLB Season Threads. Those threads gets replies all the time. Those threads will always be on page 1 whether they are stickied or not.
ohwell.gif

Lots of early injury bugs, big names off to really slow starts, Pujols etc...but please keep in mind, not to overreact.

It's still early there is over 150 games left in the season, I'm seeing too many people starting to trade players and drop names...relax, wait a month and change...then if Pujols is batting under .200 get worried

Lots of early injury bugs, big names off to really slow starts, Pujols etc...but please keep in mind, not to overreact.

It's still early there is over 150 games left in the season, I'm seeing too many people starting to trade players and drop names...relax, wait a month and change...then if Pujols is batting under .200 get worried

the following players need to get their act together:

Kevin Youkilis
Delmon Young
Matt Wieters
Aaron Hill
Annibal Sanchez

u guys are killing my team.
mad.gif
that is all

the following players need to get their act together:

Kevin Youkilis
Delmon Young
Matt Wieters
Aaron Hill
Annibal Sanchez

u guys are killing my team.
mad.gif
that is all

I think Youk will be more of a play in the 2nd half this year. Those wrist injuries usually sap a lot of power out of the bat and take a good year to fully recover from.

I think Youk will be more of a play in the 2nd half this year. Those wrist injuries usually sap a lot of power out of the bat and take a good year to fully recover from.

guy is wanting to make this trade.

Send Chris Young, Ari OF from OF to Wins
Send Heath Bell, SD RP from RP to Wins
Receive Denard Span, Min OF from Wins to Bench
Receive Brandon Lyon, Hou RP from Wins to Bench
Receive A.J. Burnett, NYY SP from Wins to Bench

should i do it?

should i do it?

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

should i do it?
anyone???!?

should i do it?
anyone???!?

should i do it?
not a chance.

Young is already playing well and is one of the bright young stars in the league, Bell is a top 5 closer in the league.

Young is a .275-.295 type of a hitter, with 25-30 HR's and 100 RBI plus he steals 15-25 bases a year...look who you are getting back to try and replace that Denard Span? sure he steals bases but he doesn't hit for average and plays in gigantic Target Field. Lyon is not a good closer and AJ is AJ, too risky.

The answer is clear cut hell no. Keep Young and Bell

should i do it?
not a chance.

Young is already playing well and is one of the bright young stars in the league, Bell is a top 5 closer in the league.

Young is a .275-.295 type of a hitter, with 25-30 HR's and 100 RBI plus he steals 15-25 bases a year...look who you are getting back to try and replace that Denard Span? sure he steals bases but he doesn't hit for average and plays in gigantic Target Field. Lyon is not a good closer and AJ is AJ, too risky.

The answer is clear cut hell no. Keep Young and Bell

I can't decide what to do with Phil Hughes. He's a FA in my 10 man league, he would be my #7 behind Ubaldo, CC, Gallardo, Carpenter, Hellickson, and Garza.

I just picked up Ogando, but tempted to drop him for Hughes, he COULDN'T fall off that bad from last year can he? If it's injury, then no, but I feel like he'll turn it around and be one of the pick ups of the year.

Thoughts?

I can't decide what to do with Phil Hughes. He's a FA in my 10 man league, he would be my #7 behind Ubaldo, CC, Gallardo, Carpenter, Hellickson, and Garza.

I just picked up Ogando, but tempted to drop him for Hughes, he COULDN'T fall off that bad from last year can he? If it's injury, then no, but I feel like he'll turn it around and be one of the pick ups of the year.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom