The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

ioBQy.jpg

Spoiler [+]

tumblr_m42p37M1Y31rpyp9bo1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

146091357.jpg
Cant believe we've gone 3 pages since this was posted and no1 has brought up how Gloria is eyein Wade like a steak and Wade's mom lookin at her with a "This !%+$%" look.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Cant believe we've gone 3 pages since this was posted and no1 has brought up how Gloria is eyein Wade like a steak and Wade's mom lookin at her with a "This !%+$%" look.
probably because you're reaching

Originally Posted by heirjordan15

probably because you're reaching
^word. i would think one of my good friend's mom would congratulate me if i accomplished something important.

yes we all saw.  you have never kissed an older female friend/family member out of respect and politeness? 
lets get back to thread

laugh.gif
@ ya taking my post as hate driven. Was just pointing out what I saw in a pic. Ya way too quick to jump to the Heats defense. And I like Bron so it wasnt even meant as hate.

And yea ive kissed pretty much every female on my girls family side. But thats because shes Spanish and thats just how they greet eachother and say goodbye. But @ halftime of a basketball game for her to be waiting for kisses in the hallway is a little weird, dont you think. And im not even saying Wade smashing. I think Bron's mom just be out of pocket a lot of times.

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:
laugh.gif
@ ya taking my post as hate driven. Was just pointing out what I saw in a pic. Ya way too quick to jump to the Heats defense. And I like Bron so it wasnt even meant as hate.

And yea ive kissed pretty much every female on my girls family side. But thats because shes Spanish and thats just how they greet eachother and say goodbye. But @ halftime of a basketball game for her to be waiting for kisses in the hallway is a little weird, dont you think. And im not even saying Wade smashing. I think Bron's mom just be out of pocket a lot of times.

628x471.jpg

Ok, you guys are clearly missing the point. Continue on with talking about the clothing like the thread is supposed to do. Some of ya are way too quick to throw on the cape.

Ok, you guys are clearly missing the point. Continue on with talking about the clothing like the thread is supposed to do. Some of ya are way too quick to throw on the cape.
Your point were shot down. You were simply reaching for the lol and failed. Try again rookie

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Your point were shot down. You were simply reaching for the lol and failed. Try again rookie
5fb363764f0c526c7df8063c3fcf62a3302fa7b5.jpg

AllenIversonFan01 wrote:
laugh.gif

628x471.jpg

CAPTAIN JACK IS SMASHING KD'S MOM!!!! HOW DID YALL NOT NOTICE THIS EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THE WHITE WOMAN IN THE BACKGROUND! SHE KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!

iem6o2.jpg

And just to be clear. A hug congratulating someones mother who Jackson prolly has a previous relationship with because of his and KDs Oak Hill affiliation is completely different than Brons mom giving kisses to the entire team going into the locker room @ half time. But hey im the one reaching here.

iem6o2.jpg

And just to be clear. A hug congratulating someones mother who Jackson prolly has a previous relationship with because of his and KDs Oak Hill affiliation is completely different than Brons mom giving kisses to the entire team going into the locker room @ half time. But hey im the one reaching here.

So KD and Jax have a relationship b/c they went to the same HS, never at the same time, but Gloria has no relationship w/ her sons current teammates. Makes perfect sense.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Page 83....

The hell is Fabolous wearing? Looks like a Paco Jeans outfit from Burlington Coat Factory.

Rondo is dressing like Ricardo Malta.
Glad you peep that Country Club swag bleh boi!

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Page 83....

The hell is Fabolous wearing? Looks like a Paco Jeans outfit from Burlington Coat Factory.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I had like two of these back in 5th grade (yes, from the Burlington Coat Factory too
laugh.gif
) and really thought I was doin it. 

Back
Top Bottom