The Official 2012 NBA Casual Wear Thread - We're Back, Word To Magic!

2012 NBA Finals - Game 1 - Miami Heat vs. Oklahoma City Thunder

LeBron James
146226827.jpg

Dwyane Wade
146226826.jpg

Chris Bosh
146226832.jpg

Russell Westbrook
6319150.jpg

westbrookn.jpg

Kevin Durant
146226819.jpg

Shane Battier
146226830.jpg

Mario Chalmers
146226831.jpg

Mike Miller
146226838.jpg

Serge Ibaka
146226840.jpg

Derek Fisher
146226823.jpg

Nick Collinson
146226818.jpg

Juwan Howard
146226829.jpg

Daequan Cook
146226839.jpg

Lil Wayne
weezy.jpg

weez.jpg

Jimmy Goldstein
x1000f.jpg

Good to see my son Rio's stylist money going in the right direction. I can remember when he went to the White House after '08 and he had on the Choppa Suit. 
laugh.gif

I swear if Juwan had a flat top he would look like he was a freshman at Michigan.

I liked Durant's suit tonight. Bad look on the kicks but w/e. Stuff like that can slide when you keep in mind he's going to a game.

Is that fat boy next to Russ the guy dressing him?

146226831.jpg

How anyone cannot think these headphones are stupid looking and OD'd is beyond me 
laugh.gif

Other than for needing extreme attention; there is no need for them to be this big esp when you can practically get the same sound in ear phones much smaller. 
ohwell.gif

Son Mike Miller looks in pain in that pic just walking inside. Not just his facial expression but his whole posture.

Originally Posted by Iamjusayn

146226831.jpg

How anyone cannot think these headphones are stupid looking and OD'd is beyond me 
laugh.gif

Other than for needing extreme attention; there is no need for them to be this big esp when you can practically get the same sound in ear phones much smaller. 
ohwell.gif
same thing i was thinking,,.  imo it makes them look extremely childish.. i can see it poss in some bum !@% clothes but in a suit b, a suit?

Man, I figured with money, that means you can dress but I guess not. Only two looking fresh arte Ibaka and Chalmers. The rest, I dont know. And I guess the euro manbag style is back in session. i cant fathom what i would put in one. Besides an ipod I guess.

If I'm going casual, let me don something like Mike Miller's or Nick Collison's or Battier's fits.

Dressing up? I'll do something like what Ibaka and DFish did.

Everyone else looks like attention #!+%#%.

Yeah Uncle Tom #+% Sammy Sosa represents all Dominicans. And ninjahood is the Speaker of the House. Y'all sound just as ignorant as people of their ilk.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

If I'm going casual, let me don something like Mike Miller's or Nick Collison's or Battier's fits.

Dressing up? I'll do something like what Ibaka and DFish did.

Everyone else looks like attention #!+%#%.
What? wade and lebron attention seekers? no way

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Man, I figured with money, that means you can dress but I guess not. Only two looking fresh arte Ibaka and Chalmers. The rest, I dont know. And I guess the euro manbag style is back in session. i cant fathom what i would put in one. Besides an ipod I guess.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopp_kit

So you telling me that these dudes might be carrying razors, deoderants, and crap like that in a Gucci Kit. I doubt it but the visual is pretty damb funny.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopp_kit

So you telling me that these dudes might be carrying razors, deoderants, and crap like that in a Gucci Kit. I doubt it but the visual is pretty damb funny.

this has been brought up multiple times in this thread.  these guys are going to locker rooms. lockers rooms where you shower and get ready. when i go to my gym to play ball i bring a change of clothes, shampoo, soap, deodorant. if i had my own locker where i can keep my clothes at, then i would only need my toiletries. and though it might sound crazy, i would bring it in a toiletry bag.

Originally Posted by beans718

146226831.jpg

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
same thing i was thinking,,.  imo it makes them look extremely childish.. i can see it poss in some bum !@% clothes but in a suit b, a suit?

Uhh..

Maybe he just wants to listen to some Jay Z before the game.
laugh.gif
Not that serious...Its probably the top of the line Beats (I woudnt know), and you think Bron or whoever is gonna buy the cheap $200 ones when he can get the $500 "better" ones?

146226831.jpg

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

.....some people just do.not.care. its really not that hard to understand.

Man, I figured with money, that means you can dress but I guess not.

..shows what you know.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

146226831.jpg

laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Uhh..

Maybe he just wants to listen to some Jay Z before the game.
laugh.gif
Not that serious...Its probably the top of the line Beats (I woudnt know), and you think Bron or whoever is gonna buy the cheap $200 ones when he can get the $500 "better" ones?
What's funnier is that you think they actually purchase these things 
laugh.gif
...cats always gettin free stuff. You can defend him/them all you want but he looks stupid and in 10 years when he looks back at this pic, he will concur. They are ridiculously too big and uncalled for esp with that suit! I'm sure Bose or some other line has expensive smaller buds or something similar *Jordan shrug* 
laugh.gif

^the best part of that chalmers pic to me are the two guys in the back (cant make out who they are) seemingly having a conversation with their big-!*@ beats covering their ears. they might be able to hear each other ok, but its just bad etiquette. like being on your phone when your ordering at starbucks or something.

also re: toiletry bags, i use one and i understand the necessity, but why not leave it at the arena? esp. if you have a locker and its just simple stuff

Originally Posted by frink85

also re: toiletry bags, i use one and i understand the necessity, but why not leave it at the arena? esp. if you have a locker and its just simple stuff

and what about the visiting players?

Back
Top Bottom