THE OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

Been meaning to ask this for a few days and finally remembered again to now - anyone else's Yahoo Fantasy app not showing individual player points anymore? My points for the night in total are listed, but I can't see specifically who is scoring what.

Can't believe I only got 5 points from Buehrle for 7 innings of 3 R/5 H ball. 1 BB, and only 1 K, which is probably why I got a as little as I did.

My commish did us all dirty with this scoring system :smh: .

Stormed back over the weekend and won for the week, putting me over .500 again at 9-8 :smokin .

fell to 8-9 in my keeper :smh: I consistently put up the top 3 in points, just some bad luck man. in 6th place (last playoff spot) thanks to me having the 4th most points. Gotta get this W this week.

Last edited:
Just realized there's only 3 weeks left (including this one) until the playoffs in my league start. I'm currently in 6th place (last playoff spot). My team is really clicking right now though. Hopefully I can gain some ground over these last few weeks and get a better seed.

View media item 1667894 View media item 1667895

Last edited:
If you haven't done so by now, I'd recommend snatching up David Peralta.

Am I asking for trouble tomorrow starting Shark AND Hendricks who are versing one another?

I really made a mistake trading for Shelby and Shark in my keeper league :smh: Shelby hasn't won a game in 3 months despite pitching well usually and Shark, well, he stinks.

Both Chicago pitchers made sure I go on to lose this week and end up 9-9 :smh: .

You guys already know from the MLB thread, but I easily had the biggest comeback of my/the leagues season in general this week. I was down as many as 60+ on Friday.

Bumgarner and Parra catapulted me into 1st place by a few points. I lost it last night b/c the guy I versed had Santiago dealing.

Here's how the game winning scenario panned out - Zobrist singled in the 10th (1 point), Hosmer (opponent had him) walked (0 points), Morales drives in Zobrist, another point for me and I won :pimp:

Last edited:
your commissioner sucks how are walks not a point :lol:

Not mad about it in that situation :lol: but yeah we already know he's an asterisk for the way he set things up. HBP is .5 points though, go figure :rolleyes .

I'm sitting at 10-8. Have a playoff spot secured at the moment. Just need to keep winning.

Last edited:
so you get credit for something that happens accidentally but not for something that is actually worked for :lol: wow. least his dumb scoring worked for you.

so you get credit for something that happens accidentally but not for something that is actually worked for :lol: wow. least his dumb scoring worked for you.

It's def set up half assed backwards :lol: . If I am in this league again next year, I hope he's not commish.

Who's the better pickup, Sano or Pedro Alvarez? Will mostly see time in at 3B (benching Headley) or Util.

Sano 100% higher upside more consistency. Alvarez is feast or famine. In a hot streak now but when he's cold he's an eskimo.

Should I hold onto Grandal or look elsewhere at catcher?

Won this weeks matchup from day 1, improving to 11-8 :smokin .

What else is out there? I'd probably stay put, love Grandal. .383 OBP. Just on a team run by the worst coaches in the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom