THE OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY BASEBALL THREAD

What else is out there? I'd probably stay put, love Grandal. .383 OBP. Just on a team run by the worst coaches in the game.

Only thought about it because he's been hurt and sitting.

- Derek Norris, who I dropped a few weeks ago b/c I didn't want to carry 2 C's any longer than I did.
- Wellington Castillo
- Cervelli
- Jason Castro
- Miguel Montero

That's just to name a few.

Last edited:
Norris is banged up as well. Cervelli is the best out of that bunch. But I'd rather have a healthy Grandal.

Yeah I'm gonna keep my eye on Cervelli but I'd like to stick it out with Yasmani.

My pitchers are real solid, may be the first week upcoming that I don't feel pressured to make a move.

Beat up on the worst team in the league this week, improved to 12-8.

Got a matchup with my division leader this week. Wish me luck :wow: .

Playoffs start this week in my league. I was the 5th seed but my team stunk it up last week which dropped me to 6th. Hopefully they can step it up and get me through to the next round :\.

Eh at this point playing the hot hand might be the best move. If you can handle a slumping bat stay put but if you need offense it's a fair move.

Eh at this point playing the hot hand might be the best move. If you can handle a slumping bat stay put but if you need offense it's a fair move.

Looked at next weeks matchup and I could definitely use all the offense I can grab. I went with Byrd.

depends who else is out there. he's been in a little cold spell past few games, but overall has done well this year.

I benched Adam Jones tonight for literally the first time all season and what does he do? Goes 2/4 with 2 R's, 1 HR, 2 RBI's :smh: :smh:. And on top of that, Vizcaino gets his first save opportunity in 2 weeks and blows it :lol:. I'm neck and neck in every category right now.

View media item 1700089
If I end up going to/winning the championship, CarGo will undoubtedly be the MVP :pimp:.

Last edited:
Can't bench your studs.

I honestly don't even use a bench in my keeper league. Have my starters and just load up on pitching. Dropped Reddick today and picked up Jackie Bradley superman in the alley.

Last edited:
Was just about to edit my post. I started Danny Valencia over him and he just hit a grand slam in his first at bat so all wasn't lost :lol:.

The dude I'm playing had Papelbon though so he got the win when Vizcaino blew the save :\.

Last edited:
Can't bench your studs.

I honestly don't even use a bench in my keeper league. Have my starters and just load up on pitching. Dropped Reddick today and picked up Jackie Bradley superman in the alley.

Good call, just picked up Bradley Jr and dropped Byrd. Got one day of play out of Marlon :lol: .

Fellas, I lost this weeks matchup but clinched a playoff berth :pimp: :pimp: . Realized the * next to my name on the drive home from Philly this afternoon. From an 0-5 start to this, so hyped.

And it's even more a relief that I'm facing the 4th place team in my division this final week; his loss yesterday got me a playoff spot and now I don't have to worry playing him this week.

Dropped Grandal and picked up Cervelli. I needed that change in at C.

i gotta win this week and hope either 5th or 6th place loses so i can get into the playoffs. i have the 2nd or 3rd most points in the league :lol:

doing decently in the first round of the playoffs in my money league :pimp:

Last edited:
There's no way I can start Shark next week in the 1st round of playoffs, right? Almost want to drop him and pick someone else up but I know that'll backfire. Rather just bench him if anything.

He infuriates me to no end :smh: .

Last edited:
So with the playoffs starting up next week, this is my current team and has been for the past few weeks, except I recently added Holland, Cervelli and Jackie Bradley Jr. Should I look to make any changes or stay put?

View media item 1705696
View media item 1705697
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm stick stick since this has practically been our thread only :lol: . Anyone else's opinion is obviously welcome too.

Thanks fellas.

Last edited:
A freaking stat correction just prevented me from making the playoffs in the keeper league. Went to bed tied at 370, pretty sure I would've gotten the last playoff spot with a tie. Woke up, stat correction to Matt Carpenter, I lost 369 to 370 :smh:

Made a few moves for next year as a result, adding Yu Darvish, Zack Wheeler, Eduardo Rodriguez and Henry Owens just to block anyone else from stashing them.

Lost interest in my 2 money leagues 2nd half of season but made playoffs on both. Lol. Hamels vs Kazmir today. I have both in one league. Who should I start?

Last edited:
A freaking stat correction just prevented me from making the playoffs in the keeper league. Went to bed tied at 370, pretty sure I would've gotten the last playoff spot with a tie. Woke up, stat correction to Matt Carpenter, I lost 369 to 370 :smh:.

Damn that's tough.

Playoffs start today. My match-up appears favorable for me. Just need my pitching to stay on point as it has been. Will (likely) drop Headley if need be for another starter at some point this week.

Last edited:
Have deGrom, Happ, and Holland starting today/night. Shark also, do I play him since it's playoffs for let him ride the bench and hope he has one of his bad games :lol: .

Back
Top Bottom