The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon is an entertaining fella. I forgot how good Sterling was until he mentioned it. Sucks that his career got shortened.

Didn't think I could like Uncle Shay any more :lol:, him on that format just chopping it up with Barnes and Stack for 2 hours of pure realness is gold :pimp: :pimp:

Those old stories of him and Sterling being raised in the country by their Grandma always get to me, explains where the humbleness comes from even after careers full of success.

Definitely one of my favorite episodes yet

Yea that was definitely one of the most ridiculous and dominant individual seasons I can remember :sick:

Dude ran through the league with average skill position guys

Real interested in seeing where he lands, pretty sure he can still be a top 10 QB if healthy

Yea that was definitely one of the most ridiculous and dominant individual seasons I can remember :sick:

Dude ran through the league with average skill position guys

Real interested in seeing where he lands, pretty sure he can still be a top 10 QB if healthy

Those receivers make what Brady had last season look like All-Pro receivers.... but I digress

Ted Ginn was Cam's best receiver that season. A receiver who's known for NOT catching!!! :lol:

I think they’re relaxing some sort of “one helmet” rule which is what was holding back Wearing throwback uniforms

bout damn time... idiots in new England thou could've been rocking da drew bledsoe era jerseys and not worry about da helmet thou....

terry-glenn-drew-bledsoe-4jpg.jpg

i would've copped a brady in this style... luckily i have a drew bledsoe DS.

bout damn time... idiots in new England thou could've been rocking da drew bledsoe era jerseys and not worry about da helmet thou....

terry-glenn-drew-bledsoe-4jpg.jpg

i would've copped a brady in this style... luckily i have a drew bledsoe DS.
Fire. Do you have pics of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom