The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady getting embarrassed on sundays

1590353123101.gif

Everything you said can be applied to Sam in a comparable fashion.

No matter how you cut it Baker has it better than Sam. Plus Kitchens was Bakers pick so that's on him.

I’m not saying Darnold is a bum or that he hasn’t had his challenges but IMO Freddie Kitchens was such an abomination as a coach that I’m willing to write off any bad play for every player on the Browns last year.

I’m not saying Darnold is a bum or that he hasn’t had his challenges but IMO Freddie Kitchens was such an abomination as a coach that I’m willing to write off any bad play for every player on the Browns last year.

1590353474281.gif

Oh trust me I think he’s an idiot too but I think his biggest issues are with people and personalities rather than just having absolutely no idea what he’s doing. If you really watched the Browns play this past year no coach comes close to Kitchens ineptitude. He legitimately lost the Browns at least 3-4 games just by some ridiculously dumb decisions he made himself.

I never said kitchens was good...

however, as was pointed out, browns had significantly more talent on offense and a terrible coach

the browns and most folks that watch football enough knew their oline was a problem and they went and traded their decent guard to the giants

we saw guys from Miami go elsewhere and succeed, inclusive of tannehill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom