The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

About to be a real long training camp for Rog and co...

Not gonna lie, that story about harassment sounds a little embellished. Kids kicked off playground? Then to be told to sit in the car while you wait on your food? Did they tell you that because who you are or because the restaurant was curbside only :lol:

Last edited:

macbk macbk
B221A425-1D29-41BC-A11D-C22DECC98136.jpeg

The helmets and plain jerseys def have a college feel but they don't look half bad to me. With them releasing official merch for WFT I could see them keeping it that way at least another year.

Love the Washington jerseys and helmets. Reminds me of what teams wore in the 30s and 40s.

Not sure how Gruden‘a gonna hell his team with that plan.

I can’t believe there are people saying Mahomes wouldn’t be a HoFer if he retired today. Like an MVP, SB, SB MVP, and 50 touchdown season somehow are less impressive in 31 games than if it took 10 seasons?

lol I mean there’s a kernel of a smart idea but the neck??? Is this like a collar or a necklace

I don’t think there is a single place on the body you could put it where there isn’t some sort of what the **** moment. Can you imagine if they put this **** on their ankles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom