THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Yes. I’d even include a mid round 4th or 5th if needed.

There’s no real glaring holes that need addressing in the first Round.
I wouldn’t say we absolutely need to draft a 1st Round Center, Edge or DB.

center doesn’t have to be handled in this draft. We need to come out with pass rushing and DB TAlent tho

I saw also a late round pick forChristian Kirk or the wr for the 49ers Goodwin.

I would actually call the jets and see what they want for Adams before Thursday

Xavier McKinney S
K’Lavon Chaisson Edge

That’s my board for tonight lol.

Or try to get Jamal Adams, but that’s not gonna happen.

McCarthy must plan on slinging the rock around
Maybe this pick was to persuade Dak to give in and sign the deal

McKinney still available.... Cowboys trading up Day 2 to get him and they could stop there and I’d be satisfied.

Trade 2nd & 3rd Round to get to the 2nd or 3rd pick of round 2.

CeeDee will be an insurance policy, Incase Gallup leaves when he’s a free agent. I love Gallup. Him and coop are a meannnnn 1-2 combo. But I knew they wouldn’t pass up CeeDee. I thought we’d go Kenneth Murray or Chaisson but it’s hard to pass on Lamb. Hopefully we go Delpit in round 2. Jaylon Johnson or Delpit. Gotta go defense

Would've have gone WR in the first for anyone but Lamb or Jeudy, so I'm good with it. He was easily the best player available when we picked.

Maneuver the second round and get Winfield or McKinney. Go DL or LB in R3 and we're good.

Should have traded up for McKinney. I really love his versatility, and he’s a mid 1st level guy.

Buttttttt Diggs at 51 is really good value.

I would’ve moved up for Winfield. But can’t be mad at Diggs.

Can’t really remember the last time the Cowboys got two picks into a draft and one of them didn’t feel like a stretch. Maybe 2016? But that’s Jaylon Smith coming off the foot issue.

Three rounds in the books and not one single player from Boise State or a mid major
What a difference a new head coach makes

not a shock a coaching staff change and new people in the personal department and it’s a totat difference in the draft. the best drafts the past few years have been when will and Stephen took over and Jerry sat his *** down.

the gallimore pick shows they must
Have zero faith in hill because I wanted a DE at that spot

Gallimore is super interesting to me. Not the same position as Hill so I’d guess their hope is long term that’s the interior.

Last edited:
Jerry listened to Jason and took players based on how Garrett felt about them
No Garrett and we get top flight football players

Jerry listened to Jason and took players based on how Garrett felt about them
No Garrett and we get top flight football players
Our roster is loaded with talent we drafted under Garrett’s regime.

The guys scouting and doing most of the talent evaluation today are the same guys we’ve had.

Let’s not lie to ourselves and act like Mike McCarthy has drastically changed anything in this regard.

When was the last time we had a flat out bad draft? Like 2013? Will McClay is a stud.

Our roster is loaded with talent we drafted under Garrett’s regime.

The guys scouting and doing most of the talent evaluation today are the same guys we’ve had.

Let’s not lie to ourselves and act like Mike McCarthy has drastically changed anything in this regard.

When was the last time we had a flat out bad draft? Like 2013? Will McClay is a stud.
Is Will Mcclay responsible for the defensive backs yall always complain about?
What about the lack of quality depth on the offensive line?
Will Mcclay hit on obvious first and second rounders but after the first two rounds what do we have to show for except for Dak?
McCarthy is influencing this draft and I like it

Back
Top Bottom