THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

If they change to anything it should be the 94 uniforms the color rush ones are inspired by.

If Jerry really wants to win Sean Payton will be our coach by Monday. Call him and make an offer he can’t refuse and give everyone in the staff he doesn’t want to Friday to get their belongings

Sean Payton couldn't win multiple super bowls with Brees and some pretty good defenses

What makes everyone think he's going to come here and win a super bowl?

Sean Payton couldn't win multiple super bowls with Brees and some pretty good defenses

What makes everyone think he's going to come here and win a super bowl?

1643140659653.gif

Another year wasted by this franchise

Should have been hosting the NFC championship game this year

Not really giving this team a lot of energy next year

Somebody @ me when we win a playoff game

Is it bad I was hoping Jerry Jones name was in the racist owner reports so we can force him to sell the team😔

And yet - everywhere he landed after the fact fleshed out the fact he couldn't play anymore.

To Be Fair To Him We Dont Know What He Was Post Dallas And Pre Achilles Injury.

I Always Wanted To See Him Play In A More Favorable Passing Situation. At His Peak He Made The Most Of His Opportunities In Dallas

But I Think He Could Have Been Better Off Somewhere Else That Wasnt A Run 1st Offense.

I don't think it's fair to judge Dez off of that Baltimore stint. Unfortunately, we didn't get see him in New Orleans.

The negative post about he didn't do anything after he left proves Dez's point

Cowboys stopped throwing him the ball and then had Will McClay of all people start making negative comments about Dez to the media. Someone tell me how many times you've even heard Will McClay talk, let alone bad mouth a player to the media?

Dez holds the Cowboys record for the most receiving touchdowns and was on his way to being the receptions leader. How do you go from being 1st team all pro to your team publicly saying you cant run routes and have bad hands?

Because he never could run great routes and never did have great hands? :lol:

Some of y’all throw your capes on for that dude so quick. It’s weird.

Dez running bad routes is an overstatement. Nobody ever said that **** until his last year in Dallas.

Highly doubt Sean Payton would have signed him if he couldn't run routes

73 receiving touchdowns in 113 games with the Cowboys and I'm supposed to believe he couldn't run routes

Back
Top Bottom