THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

i agree bro. but i’m over blaming the refs. we had more than enough chances…
Yeah but I've seen the refs give Brady and Rodgers life with those type of penalties

Bro two defensive holding calls on defensive linemen that had nothing to do with the outcome of the play?

I don’t care about penalties, flags, miss calls etc. we were driving the ball with momentum with all three time outs and the two minute warning. We forced a play right before the two minute warning, making it 3 and 11 instead of taking the two minute and strategizing on 2nd and 11. Taking the time to get on the same page in that situation would have been huge.

He got 75million
Should have been forced to run this game

The linebackers drop back 10-12yds deep because they know he's not going to run
If he takes off a couple of times that will make the linebackers cheat up and then those intermediate deep routes break open

Exactly. I’m not saying be Josh Allen, Lamar or Jalen Hurts… or Kyler.

I don’t need Dak to rush for 700+ yards a year. He needs to be like Russell Wilson or Aaron Rodgers. Get me 300+ scramble yards.

It’ll be 2 and 10… Dak has a lane to get 3-5 yards and make it 3rd and short, and dude will either take a sack, or throw an incomplete pass.

I don’t need Cam Newton highlight runs.

Even Mahomes scrambles to keep defenses honest

Mahomes 366 rush yards, Murray 450, Tannehill 270, R. Wilson had a career low 185 but usually is at 400+…

Dak had 158. Defenses know dudes not going to break the pocket

I’m tired of those damn shot gun RB draws. We ran that same bum a*** play with Romo. It’s so predictable.

Connor Williams should’ve been gone like 2 years ago. Dude is a walking penalty

Don’t get me wrong Connor is solid. He’s a decent player. But his penalties are COSTLY

Last edited:
Connor Williams won't play another game here.

If I had to put my money on the line, I'd guess McCarthy is fired, too. But I wouldn't be shocked if he stayed.

The Rangers finally broke me and pushed me aggressively into baseball apathy. I feel like I'm getting there with this damn team.

Along with Zeke, I think Amari and his contract needs to be addressed. I don’t know if it’s lack of chemistry between him and Dak, or Kellen not being able to come up with game plans of getting Coop targets, but his production is not worth $20 million in our system. He disappears for games at a time and with his skill set, we can get some draft capital back for him.

Get home and watch a few clips on YouTube and everybody sees it

Kellen Moore either gets a job somewhere or he needs to be reassigned as the passing game coordinator

Time for McCarthy to take over the offensive coordinator duties

Get home and watch a few clips on YouTube and everybody sees it

Kellen Moore either gets a job somewhere or he needs to be reassigned as the passing game coordinator

Time for McCarthy to take over the offensive coordinator duties
The only thing worse than bringing McCarthy back would be putting more on his plate.

He already isn’t very good at his job. Now you wanna give him MORE to manage? :lol:

The only thing worse than bringing McCarthy back would be putting more on his plate.

He already isn’t very good at his job. Now you wanna give him MORE to manage? :lol:
He cant do his job
He's got Jerry's golden child looking over his shoulder

We're basically in 2007 all over again
Jerry brings in a new head coach but makes him keep the offensive coordinator

I never blame refs for a loss. There should definitely be some contact restructuring with a few guys. Gonna hurt seeing Gallup go somewhere else. Waiting for Jerry to come out and confirm McCarthy ain't going anywhere. Not saying anything else about Dak. If folks don't see it now, they never will. Only brightside I see is the defense can only get better.

Since 2007 this was the first time I felt our roster had enough on both sides of the ball to make a deep playoff run.

Sad truth is this organization needs a Jimmy Johnson or Bill Parcell to build a disciplined team that won’t beat themselves. We will never get one of those type of Football minds while Jerry is running the show. All the blue collar players don’t want to come to Dallas so we have to over pay for talent or get bargain contracts on players that have off the field issues.

We lost this year to the Raiders, Cardinals, Broncos, and 49ers because we were out coached and made mental mistakes through out the games.

If nothing drastic changes to the culture of this team I expect the next decade to repeat the last.

I’m tired of those damn shot gun RB draws. We ran that same bum a*** play with Romo. It’s so predictable.

Connor Williams should’ve been gone like 2 years ago. Dude is a walking penalty

Don’t get me wrong Connor is solid. He’s a decent player. But his penalties are COSTLY
Kellen Moore's biggest problem is that he has too much Garrett in him
Runs a lot of the same play scheme so when we go up against teams with coaches familiar with Garrett's system they make us look bad

1FE6DF42-8567-482A-8821-F6FF316B3107.png

02122603-A3B3-4596-B950-649A4C10388B.png

Cowboys tied a 42 year old record for penalties in a playoff game

Aint no F'n way you call that many penalties on one team in a playoff game in 2022

I would love to one day see an update to the Dallas Cowboys uniform. Like a grey based or black based uniform. Change to the helmet design or something new….I understand the tradition but if we ain’t going to change the culture at least change the appearance 😂

1642639922788.jpeg

I would love to one day see an update to the Dallas Cowboys uniform. Like a grey based or black based uniform. Change to the helmet design or something new….I understand the tradition but if we ain’t going to change the culture at least change the appearance 😂

1642639922788.jpeg
Replace the star with a biscuit

They already hate the star on the helmet
Put a star on the chest and these MF'ers will lose their minds
Goodell punk asss wouldn't approve it anyway

1642639922788.jpeg

No…

Yankees never changing their uniform

Cowboys don’t need to either. Our uniforms iconic

Back
Top Bottom